What is the best state to live in for offroading?

The two parks I know of are three hours from me each in opposite directions. It's great if you own a lot of land but I'm a city dweller.

Hands down, no contest. Grand Junction Colorado, 100 miles east in any direction is the heart of the Rockies, 100 miles north your in the northern desert and mountains of Wyoming, 100 miles south and your in the prairies of the western slope foothills, and 100 west and your in Moab.

The winters are not too cold, compared to Wyoming where I am, summers are pretty hot, usualy around 100 for parts of July & August, enough infrastructure for shopping and activities, not enough population to be crime ridden, Jobs depend on what you do for a living, and houses are around $150k.

Hmm, I'm making this sound too good, going to make it crowded before I can get there.

Did I mention it smells funny there, yeah, lots of polution and they hate 4x4s, all strict, yeah, you wouldnt want to live there, nvm.

lmao

No, I'm not familiar with them, and I actually live in southern Wyoming

Fun fact, all jeeps have to run the Rubicon if they want to be mass-produced. If they can't complete the trail, they don't get manufactured. I have a video... Let me see if I can find it.

http://www.jeep.com/en/jeep_capabilities/trail_rated/

It seems jeep's website doesnt like links to pages so you may need to navigate to the link at the bottum of the page that says trail rated. There are three videos on this page. All three are short and very worth watching! The proof of my statement above is on the second video. The Trail Rated Badge isn't just bling! :)

Last edited:

The link worked just fine for me.

How can I get the job of testing jeeps on the trails? Imagine my job and my hobby becoming one...

Back