Last person to comment wins $20

Mercy sakes a live ... Its a come ta hey-suess meetn.. say... Hallelujah... "Your healed"!

I'm hittin the brick, am-scray'n . (Scraming)

Last edited:
Find a reasonable priced bumper at a decent price.. Don't need something off the Titanic, don't need a flimsy Chinese pos... Liking Dirtworx front bumper with D Ring mounts @ $200.00, bare metal.

bad news, on the way home I saw a little fogging on the passenger window and smelled antifreeze. A little investigation and found some coming out the side of the HVAC box. My jeep contracted the dreaded leakie heater core disease. 10+ hour fix....or re-route the lines and cut the heater core out till next winter when I might need it.

That is great news ! Great to hear ! Pic's welcome when you would like . Weather getting warmer now ( hope for you too ) , won't have to be so bundled up for the snapshot .

Ya goot deal....! How's that petite race car your driving holding up, good I hope. It's a frigid 70 deg's here, hardly bearable :)

Hair is growing!! I may not be bald after all.

I want to tell ya something. You are not my baby doll, you are our babydoll. Just like a jeep, take a beating and keep on ticking. I really have respect for you.

Last edited:
Back