Last person to comment wins $20

Sad :( didn't even have any corned beef and cabbage. I ate a green cookie though.

They don't celebrate here like they did back home. Lived near Scranton Pa (home of the Office and many other theatrical references) where they held a parade that is in the top parades the USA for St. Patrick's Day. Not volume but festivity. This college town of Irish and other European heritages opens its bars at 6am serving green beer all day long while outdoor festivals and even 2mile run took place.

Miss parade day!

Damn auto correct. :(

If he did he, would have won like I did.

Last edited:

Still have the last post

Yeah right, I will not show you the light, I shall shine it down your throat. Sorry about your luck, I is one pi$$ed off red neck. Yes ,I'm pi$$ed at you. Houston we got a problem.

I hate getting angry, but that's life. A certain RN Owes me a beer.

Sounds more like a whiner than a winner.
I'm with you there. He complains that I use anagrams. Calls me lazy, rude, and irritating for using an anagram. Calls me his baby doll; don't know how he thought that was an appropriate term for a barely known female. Then calls me 'the war department'. Demanding an apology from me... I don't know why I would owe him one. Now he's *****ing about it in the general forum. So, I'll post this one ***** about it in the general forum, and never again. I've added him to my ignore list, so I will no longer see anything here with his name on it and don't have to be bothered by his asinine posts.

Now, let's get back to having fun and enjoying the true spirit of Jeepz, as I have done for years with no qualms.

Get your program.. hey... Programs....! Get your program... You won't know who's who with out a program... Program... Get your program!

I'm with you there. He complains that I use anagrams. Calls me lazy, rude, and irritating for using an anagram. Calls me his baby doll; don't know how he thought that was an appropriate term for a barely known female. Then calls me 'the war department'. Demanding an apology from me... I don't know why I would owe him one. Now he's *****ing about it in the general forum. So, I'll post this one ***** about it in the general forum, and never again. I've added him to my ignore list, so I will no longer see anything here with his name on it and don't have to be bothered by his asinine posts.

Now, let's get back to having fun and enjoying the true spirit of Jeepz, as I have done for years with no qualms.

p0pp0pp0p

funnymisspelledsigntowedfind-1.jpg

I didn't find $50.

Just won $20

That was not a good Monday. I don't know what was worse, the front door or the barrage of medics. Lay off the 911 Dayton!!

Attachments

• image-143217070.jpg
    image-143217070.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 188
Back