Last person to comment wins $20

I'm serious, I"m not being mean or hostile , somebody is not quite right here.

I'm 100% okay with not being right. Heck, if I ever get right someone crack me with a tuba 4 upside the head.. no skill-set required to be normal, and normal is... boooooooring.

So I had a headlight go dim last night when I started my jeep to go home last night. (Clue moment just dim). I just replaced my radiator a day before because I shoved a rock through on the underside. (dumb moment). Dumb moment +clue moment= a really dumb @$$ moment. so this morning I went and bought a replacement bulb....no fix, then I went and bought a new headlight plug because it was looking ratty....no fix(insert all sorts of colorful side notes). So the wife comes out, because the neighbors are complaining about the new and colorful language I was inventing on the spot, looks at what I was working on and points to the ground wire for the headlights, that I took off when I removed the e-fan controller to pull the radiator and says "should that be connected somewhere?"

So I am selling the jeep and taking up shuffle board....anyone wanna buy a jeep?

Well now!

Attachments

• Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-resizecrop--.jpg
    Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-resizecrop--.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 157

What and stop looking on my own? I was having fun spending time with my jeep!

Sure but only after looking and before frustration set in. Of course your wife saved you. :p

Short story: guy at a range with a new handgun can't hit the paper at 25 feet so moves I to 10 ft. But can't group them. In frustration he starts to pack it in while complaining about the firearm. His wife who only sat by the car in support and only watching, comes up and asks to take one shot before they go. So this guy is like, well yea I guess.? The wife takes a firm stance and squeezes off a round from 25 ft hitting the target dead center.. This guy couldn't clean up fast enough after that. Ha ha.

Sure but only after looking and before frustration set in. Of course your wife saved you. :p Short story: guy at a range with a new handgun can't hit the paper at 25 feet so moves I to 10 ft. But can't group them. In frustration he starts to pack it in while complaining about the firearm. His wife who only sat by the car in support and only watching, comes up and asks to take one shot before they go. So this guy is like, well yea I guess.? The wife takes a firm stance and squeezes off a round from 25 ft hitting the target dead center.. This guy couldn't clean up fast enough after that. Ha ha.

That's hilarious !!

Sent from my iPad using Jeepz

A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50 but if I cannot I will pay you $50."The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees thinking no matter what the carny writes hell just say he weighs more or less. In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50 but if I cannot I will pay you $50."The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees thinking no matter what the carny writes hell just say he weighs more or less. In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

He wrote, "your exact weight".

Back