Last person to comment wins $20

Nothing against Ohio, but here in the shenandoa valley in virginia. We get a lot of the sulfate pollution that blows our way from the Ohio valley. At least that is what I am told, In the summer it is real hazy from it all. I dont know anything about the ohio valley, but presume there must be a lot of industry there.

Nothing against Ohio, but here in the shenandoa valley in virginia. We get a lot of the sulfate pollution that blows our way from the Ohio valley. At least that is what I am told, In the summer it is real hazy from it all. I dont know anything about the ohio valley, but presume there must be a lot of industry there.

Not in the Dayton area.

12:43 A.M. and I cann't get to sleep, just lay there tired as a dawg and it just aint happening. Rude dog and the utah jeepsters snoreing probably has something to do with it. Hmmmmmm maybe that six pack of Bud in the fridge is the solution, Yup, beer and a movie time.

At least there are a ton of hospitals. Lol. Dayton has lost most all of its labor jobs. Plenty of space at LexisNexis for the keyboard savvy.

12:43 A.M. and I cann't get to sleep, just lay there tired as a dawg and it just aint happening. Rude dog and the utah jeepsters snoreing probably has something to do with it. Hmmmmmm maybe that six pack of Bud in the fridge is the solution, Yup, beer and a movie time.
Actually I don't get off work till 1:30 AM AZ time so that snoring you were hearing...was those little voices in your head......... pasted out.

Thank God, you hear the voices also. I thought I was all alone with the sons of biscuits. But how come they dont like you?

AZ time... That's MST, isn't if? I did a job in Yuma and I was waking up at 0400 for over a week.

AZ time, because we are so special, or we are just too dumb to know how to change our clocks twice a year, we don't do daylight saving time thing.

What ta heck is wrong with ya'll? are ya Ill, are ya tired,or are ya'll just waiting for a crazy person to stir the pot. Darn just remembered most of ya'll got a job and a life. Hope I get that way soon.

Yeah.... Why so comotose... I've seen more activity at the local senior citizens center during the open invitational under water bingo tournament!!! Grab some gerital and get busy.... Whooooo ya!

I think my answer to that question would be way to long, obvious, and too time consuming to post.

Really and what are you doing today that you cant send a few minutes giving us you answer? What we are not even worthy enough for a few minutes of your time to make us laugh? Unless your out jeep hunting?

I think my answer to that question would be way to long, obvious, and too time consuming to post.

Yo girl... Weaze got the time... You know I'm always sling'n da Shiiz, Right?? My main belief in life is, not to be serious outside of work. Ie: when I touch the work door on my way out.... Its my time. You only live once... Then the lights go out and you compost to worm food. Tear..... It..... Up.....live while your here!!*!*

Back