Last person to comment wins $20

Maybe you can dull the knives, leaving her confused when you don't take off running in fear the next time.

Uh no. I love my wife, but she belongs to the ssme mid-evil fencing group as I do. She knows how to use an off hand parry dagger, and more importantly she knows where to poke a blunted blade to cause the most painful injuries.

I don't want to hear about you and your wife poke each other in tender places with dull things.

Now that you put it in perspective, I recognize that I do a lot of stabbing, but they all deserve it ;) FYI, if I am treating you for an STD I do my best to make that injection hurt as much as possible.

I'm sure there are certain people that upon hearing this could end your career, I shall try to locate them. There is no place in the medical field for a person such as yourself.

An hour later and I'm still pi$$ed. You are gonna intentionally wound me because of a disease I may have, or maybe you don.t like the way I look. Up yours.

Found out the state board of nurses, is the place to go to file a complaint about unethical behavior in nurses. I really gotta give that one some thought, though it really disgusts me about her behavior as a nurse. I don't think I'm gonna pull the trigger on her.
If someone else do, I don't blame them a bit. Just hope I never run into her when I need help.

The thunder roars and the lightening didn't strike, just had a down pour here, time to go out and get my nightcrawlers. Darn, if I could only get that 20 dollars I'd be a happy walmart shopper getting me crawlers there.

Those crawlers are much faster then they was 40 years ago, I really need that 20. I seen a whole bunch but only got 4, so ahhh ya know there's a problem here.

Last edited:
trail rated rn, you are comeing back on line right! Nobody is perfect, my past is horrible, what I have done. If you knew it you would consider me a low life, but I'm not that person anymore. So,we live we learn,never to old for that. So let's rock on.

hey guys, need a little help over here. Somebody say something.

Back