Last person to comment wins $20

Now that I'm hone, it's time for 1st place. Don't even think about posting while I'm running

Somebody drive to my house and texture my walls for me I have done all the hard word patching and repaing my sheetrock and pullin wood paneling down just wanna be lazy now

Blast you Stumbln, what a dasterly deed slipping in trying to steal my over night win.

Somebody drive to my house and texture my walls for me I have done all the hard word patching and repaing my sheetrock and pullin wood paneling down just wanna be lazy now

Patching the sheetrock? What did you do to it?

TrailRatedRN said:
Patching the sheetrock? What did you do to it?
I pulled the crappy wood paneling down to update the house, and found out why the panelling was up to begin with, I bought my house super super cheap like 12k and it isn't a fixer upper or anything just needed some serious updating, kinda like stepping into a time capsule

12k! Holy sht!! That's awesome. I think that wood paneling was put up in a crap ton of houses decades ago. My dad's house was that way. Wood panelling in the family room, dining room, and bedrooms. Blah!! The kitchen had those ungly green metal cabinets. lol. I don't know what the purchasing price was.

It was the style back then I imagine but whoever put this up hid a lot and for good reason lemme see if I can find you a pic

It ain't pretty but here is what it looked like before is started doing all of my prep work, it was my worst wall

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120808_104755.png
    ForumRunner_20120808_104755.png
    425.7 KB · Views: 119
  • ForumRunner_20120808_104810.png
    ForumRunner_20120808_104810.png
    405.3 KB · Views: 121

Man that sucks I hate dry wall work. Just put a pic of your jeep in the room and do it for her. lol

Yeah but as I am building my living room, the strong urge to trade my wrangler for an fbody keeps kicking me in the head, I feel the urge to find a trans am lol

Back