Last person to comment wins $20

I knew that movie from start to finish at age 9. That being said "I think you need o go back to Greenbow ALABAMA!!!

You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

nice

I like your shoes. Momma always said you can tell a lot about someone by looking at their shoes. Where they been, what they do and where they're going.My feet hurt

Utah lost....that was the death quote. All the rest who commented wins....we want our $2..... I mean $20.

untamed said:
Utah lost....that was the death quote. All the rest who commented wins....we want our $2..... I mean $20.

Your a terrible disappointment me boy. Tryin underhanded sneakie ways just to win 20$. What's next begging Terry to give you super moderator powers so you can stop people from posting in here?

Sent from my PG86100 using Jeepz

Back