Last person to comment wins $20

So I bought a PSC dented and scratched 1.5x6.0 hydrolic cylinder with screw in eyelet ends. I am concidering of just tapping into my exsisting power steering unit and adding a cooler in return line. Kind of doing a low budger set up, then upgrading pcs as they fail or funds come advailable.

stumblnyj said:
I wish we could close the police station doors. But then the world would stopmooooh-(

Stumbln, I'm gonna send you a pic for those coppers. Don't you dare tell them you got it from me.

swok said:
You did realize its a free 20 dollars with 19:95 shipping and handling fee

yeah lol and if you win you pay shipping, there ya go, 5 cent prize to the winner lol

Oh we got the message Trailrated RN........ Lucky you don't live in Maryland LMAO. Oh by the way I just beat myself BOOM

#Winning

Attachments

• image-2295170521.jpg
    image-2295170521.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1,181

swok said:
How was the so called queerhating cordonblue????

This sums up my opinion on what a FREE country means.

Attachments

• image-2835251182.jpg
    image-2835251182.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 851
And I agree 100 percent with this, got into a debate with somebody over this, I am not antigay and I believe each to there own, I think it is a horrible thing chickfila did and I at this point in time choose not to spend my hard earned money there, I don't impose my views to anybody, and I don't excpect them to press there views on me, so as of now I won't be eatin mcdonalds, tacohell, or kfc, due to how they reacted aswell, so its gonna be really easy to eat healthy

This is the united states and we are built on.................................................................................FREEDOM, so if dudes wanna sword fight its their buisness not mine and ill speak to em just the same, ya know why?????? They are people too

Back