Last person to comment wins $20

NASCAR how can it really be? Drive, left turn....drive somemore, oh its another left turn.....LOL.

Sent from my McDonald's happy meal toy phone using Jeepz

I have redneck in my family tree, but I did not inherit the majority of norms and behaviors associated with that trait.

TrailRatedRN said:
I thought fl is the sunshine state

Not under Obama's second term, its now the dreary state.

Sent from my McDonald's happy meal toy phone using Jeepz

Can't lie we all got a little red neck in us some way or another y do u think we drive jeep love the off road and muddinlol think about that I don't see the point of lifting and haveing a 4x4 with out going off road.

We're all redneck to some degree. When you look at a steep incline and think, 'I can climb that', do you think your average normal person would think the same? No, they'll go around it without even giving it a second thought.

The creeps are comeing out from beneath their rocks and on the way to the movie theaters. Anouther nut job in Missouri.

desertrunner said:
Desert raceing isn't redneck :)

Well u got to think there who would of came up with the idea of desert raceing some rich guy that would say o I'm ganna go driving in the desert.

On Msn ,they reported of a 20 yr old guy{refuse to call him a man}in Missouri had purchased 2 assault rifles and 400 rounds of ammo , and planed to attack a movie theater there dureing the showing of a movie of the twilight series. I'll try to post the article now,but dont know if I'll be able to.

I wasn't able to post it on here. I had saved the page in my documents and thought that I would be able to bring it here. I tried attaching it useing the attach photos button, since I didn't see any other way to attach it.

Let me try it again on this post,maybe I'm missing something.

Didn't work, when I go to upload the file it says error invalid file, So I don't know how to do it. But it was on MSN news.

Now see if they would let us carry our guns in to a place like a movie. If they know no one else is alound to crarry a gun in the can just go in and blast and reload and blast again with out anyone shooting back take our guns away they will do the same

I picked up this beauty for my niece today, neibor was throwing it away so ofcourse i pulled up (can let a good jeep get scraped) they said the battery was fried but it charged right up and she will be out riding around in it tomorrow :) am i not the best uncle in the world?

image-1668854281.jpg

also I JUST TOOK THE LEAD! woot

Back