Last person to comment wins $20

i ate at that chicken place once a couple years ago. I thought it tasted like i imagine ass would taste like. I've never eaten there since.

CFA's stance is nothing new. Since they opened they've been an openly christian business and their stance on gay marriage should be a surprise to no one. I support peoples right to either be for or against what ever they want to. I also support your choice not to eat somewhere because of their presidents views. Just remember that each restaurant is owned by a small businessman just trying to make a living for his/her family and he may or may not have the same views as said president.

With all this boycotting going on I think ChickFilA had one of their best days in company history yesterday.

I could care less what team they are rooting for When I'm hungry I will eat. If we focus only on what these companys do or don't agree with then we would eat tasteless food we cooked or get really skinny. Either way I'm going to eat when I'm hungry. Don't care if its Chick-fil-a or some new place that hates straight people.

I personally am not boycotting anybody, but think it wasn't quite right what was done, I understand their views and I have christian views aswell, but I was also raised each to their own, things I don't dicuss are politics and religion, so much easier that way

happened? i don't keep up with the news.

i was trying not to get into this thread so someone else could get the money but now i am here so send it over.

Honestly I don't know if it was internet hype or what actually came about, chickfila came out staing against their christian beliefs and not standing for gay marriage, and apperently has a new sandwich the queerhatin cordon blue

Did you stand in line for 2hours yesterday waiting for it? They had reports at our chickfila it was a 2hour wait

Really? That's the name? I am going to have to stop and check one out someone to see if it's got any oddly named sandwiches

I googled it and a lot of websites and blogs confirmed the homophobic sandwich as real but I haven't found MSN or CNN articles on it so it may just be Internet rumors.

southtj said:
CFA's stance is nothing new. Since they opened they've been an openly christian business and their stance on gay marriage should be a surprise to no one. I support peoples right to either be for or against what ever they want to. I also support your choice not to eat somewhere because of their presidents views.

Just read a CNN article that stated tyson chicken, wallmart and several other privately owned businesses have a Christian background and or openly Christian business model or statement.

Sent from my PG86100 using Jeepz

Like I said each to their own. I am not boycotting anybody but didn't really like chickfila to begin with, bread chicken and a pickle, a damn pickle, wish I woulda thought of this. I could have millions...........

You guys have all lost sight of one very important thing...

... IM WINNING!!!

I have never had Chick fill-A or what ever it is called as I choose not to eat fast food, I completely support his right to say what ever he wants, but he is a pis-poor example of a Christian and will not give them my business. I am so TIRED of people hiding behind what the Bible says and THEIR interpretation of it.
Might as well believe everything you read on the internet and in pots of gold at the end of the rainbow.

and I win

Wait everything I read online isn't true??????????? And I been chasing that pot of gold for nothing????? O the humanity

O yeah I am winning

Back