Last person to comment wins $20

I was trying to let this tree hugging issue fade away. But I keep getting fed ammo. Maybe after Trailrated RN photo it'll die.
But then again she's a good looking babe, It may never die.

Huh, nobody around. Must be waiting on baby dolls tree photo.

I was bored and just thinking." I know, I get in trouble when I think." But wouldn't it be an interesting contest to see who could post the most interesting photo of hugging a tree. The only condition would be that a part of your body has to be in contact with your jeep.
I was just pictureing trailrated Rn haveing her jeep climb a tree and her standing on the tire thats up the tree and hugging it. Huh ,maybe that's what she is doing.

You I don't think the psychological medical association even has a name for your tree hugging photo fetish. And not to mention adding in a jeep.

You I don't think the psychological medical association even has a name for your tree hugging photo fetish. And not to mention adding in a jeep.

So you're insinuating that our tree hugging members are substandard, second class people that should not be pictured with a jeep!

So you're insinuating that our tree hugging members are substandard, second class people that should not be pictured with a jeep!

Nope. Read it again. It's all about you and your fettish.

Ok the tree hugging part....its a stcky situation, but I am a sap for naturalists.

Second class people? Where did that come in? Didn't know naturalist drove YJ's and XJ's! Darn square head light crowd. Now as pictured with thier jeeps.....

Isn't hugging trees in public, naked sort of illeagal? I thought you would want to hide who you are and giving the cops a description of either your YJ or XJ with a copy of your license plate a bad idea.

Do ya have group hugs for really big trees like the redwoods in California? Now I may be interested.

Semi-not safe for work so I won't link here but google "girl kissing tree ultra fest" if you wanna see some true tree love. :shock:

Loo i saw that a while back. Its hilarious never seen someone so messed up on drugs.

Unbeliveable, and sad. Parents should consider showing that video to the teens,and tell them "This could be you on drugs".

Oh WTF we going to do? Ya need to tell someone! We need help!. No no we need to get out of here! Ya! let's go!!! Better yet don't go anywhere. Baracade yourself in, lock the doors and pretend like no one is home... It's national panic day. Just be calm it will be over soon.

Woah calm down. Is today national panic day or was yesterday? I gotta know!!!!

Cus you wrote that at 11:56 pm yesterday... And right now its 12:03 am today... So i'm confused.

Oh WTF we going to do? Ya need to tell someone! We need help!. No no we need to get out of here! Ya! let's go!!! Better yet don't go anywhere. Baracade yourself in, lock the doors and pretend like no one is home... It's national panic day. Just be calm it will be over soon.

Dude , you sound too serious !!!!! Orson wells got nothin' on you !!!!! If I don't sleep tonite , you'll know why !!!!!

Somebody send him some whiskey.

Back