Last person to comment wins $20

Can we please have a day of silence to remember the favorite toy that I ever owned.

Attachments

• image-156217353.jpg
    image-156217353.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 206
I get and understand the silence, What what the heck girl. That your typing means your okay... Right? Hope your okay!! I'm so sorry for your baby.. That pic is going to bring a lot of attention... Not sure silence will be one. When you have a moment outlining the trauma/event may ward off a ton of questions... Again sooo sorry...

Last edited:
I was in an accident. Rolled approx 4 times. By some amazing luck, only cosmetic damages and muscular pain and headaches for me, but my toy is destroyed. Looking at a computer screen makes my eyes hurt and makes my headache worse, so no long conversation here. Grateful to be walking and talking, but devastated that the vehicle I maintained so well and planned on spending another 100,000 miles with is gone. He truly was an obsession. Remember this pic?

Attachments

• image-1590079573.jpg
    image-1590079573.jpg
    431 KB · Views: 161
Sorry to see this happen...again. Fortunately the full frame and cage could take a good impact. Unfortunately you had to find this out. How did this happen? When?

Hope you have a smooth road to recovery and more luck in the new year.

The Jeep is a bummer, but I'm glad you are OK (hopefully the bumps and bruises go away shortly).

Thanks for your thoughts. It happened Friday. No passengers in the jeep. I don't know what happened to the other guy. I still have a lot of pain and am cosmetically in the crapper, but at least I'm walking and talking. I'm most upset about losing my jeep. It feels weird to be without wheels, like suddenly I'm on the outside of the window looking in on the family sitting at the table. I know that's not how it is, but it's how I feel.

Attachments

• image-1966352492.jpg
    image-1966352492.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 181

Personally , I can't even begin to think about what happened to the jeep , except that I'm so thankful to God it saved your life .
Right now , I just can't help but want to cry for you . You may be a tough woman , but this still shouldn't happen to someone's baby girl .

Rude dog, what ta f'k are you napping, what is the problem? I can do this all by myself ,but a little help would be appreciated.

Back