Last person to comment wins $20

Well he can spell acronym and use it correctly in a sentence. Thats a decent start :)

Oh ok, I really hate acronyms, if your to lazy to type the word why type anything. Just my opinion, it really irritates me. To me it is being very rude to the folks reading what ya say, cause they gotta try to figure out what you are saying. Maybe I'm an old dumb redneck.:?|
I'm not too lazy to type the words. I am a firm believer in optimizing my time and energy expenditure. Maybe I was intentionally vague in order to spur conversation. If you find yourself so concerned with writing words and you want to get shitty about it by throwing words like 'lazy' and 'hate' in your reply, then look at yourself typing 'ya' instead of 'you'? Furthermore, why did you type 'gotta' instead of 'have to'? Even 'I'm' is a contraction and not using the words. I, however, could give a rats arse. Feel free to express yourself and I'll use google if I don't get it, or I'll just ask. Don't be a jerk and tell me you hate the way I type just because you didn't understand the post, because you are SOL on my empathy scale.

I'm not too lazy to type the words. I am a firm believer in optimizing my time and energy expenditure. Maybe I was intentionally vague in order to spur conversation. If you find yourself so concerned with writing words and you want to get shitty about it by throwing words like 'lazy' and 'hate' in your reply, then look at yourself typing 'ya' instead of 'you'? Furthermore, why did you type 'gotta' instead of 'have to'? Even 'I'm' is a contraction and not using the words. I, however, could give a rats arse. Feel free to express yourself and I'll use google if I don't get it, or I'll just ask. Don't be a jerk and tell me you hate the way I type just because you didn't understand the post, because you are SOL on my empathy scale.

:cry:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 134
I tend to think she is lurking in the background gearing up for an all out assault, darn the luck. She will be going from babydoll to " the war department".

Awesome possum...! NASCAR Duel #2 is about to fire off... Woo whoo!

Hi! How's everyone doing?

We is all here doing just fine, pull up a chair and chat for a while. Got a friendly bunch of folks here. Every once in a while somebody gets a little testy, but it's just part of being human.
Starting to look like I'm the main trouble maker here. I'm not civilized yet, so just bear with me for a bit. Welcome to the site!:)

I think ya'll can get me the money useing paypal, I need to find out how it works. Oh God I love this site. :)

Brother and sister, I could give ya'll a big hug,oh goodness yes.

Last edited:
I think ya'll can get me the money useing paypal, I need to find out how it works. Oh God I love this site. :)

Brother and sister, I could give ya'll a big hug,oh goodness yes.

a paypal account is real easy to sign up for , you get a credit card too . But gee wiz , did anyone ever win this contest ? I really would pay someone $20 just to know they received their prize as they should . Are we not meeting the criteria under contest rules ? What gives ?

I really would pay someone $20 just to know they received their prize as they should .

Well, send me the 20 dollars, and I'll let ya know when I get it.

The war department is no where around and I'm still here runing my mouth, so I figure I won the dollars.

Last edited:
Back