Last person to comment wins $20

No one is allowed to post beyond this point.

If only I made the rules, I'd win.

Throw a little money out there and you never know who will surface!

-TC

i have some fishing pics with my kids too. we used to go alot, when i was on second shift. now that i am on first though, its to hard to stay up to midnight when 5 days a week you get up at 0500-0530.

actually, this one is jarrod petting a sea turtle
e4fd0903-1.jpg

old pic:
c8d99135-1.jpg

jason holding his fish up:
6edc2fa8-1.jpg

close up, if i remember right:
d9c0bcf3-1.jpg

we have four fishing piers within two miles of our house. one of them is a half mile long. on that one you can see turtle and dolphins while fishing. that is where the night pictures are

Dolphins are sweet. When I was diving in the keys, we were on the boat and a group went spashling past. Right next to us. It was cool.

My boys caught these awhile back. First trip with poles they bought with their own money.

Attachments

• 0410111609.jpg
    0410111609.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25

I'm gonna, I'm gonna, well, your a couple thousand miles away, yes? Guess I'm not gonna do much. Damn!

I am back for today, covered in texture and killz paint and tring to get me 20 bucks

man, those are some huge fish in that pic. you guys are freshwater fishing right? i wish we were on a lake instead of on the ocean. we used to live on lake livingston, up in north east texas, and it was great. i would go fishing with a pole and a silver spoon everyday. that was it. here at the beach, you have to have your pole, a box with a bunch of spare stuff, a pound of shrimp, and a couple bottle of water.

the fish only eat shrimp here from being spoiled by so many people fishing and you catch so many hard head catfish or those funky spiny poisonous fish that you have to cut your line a lot

I am eating at fajitaville, overlooking the gulf of Mexico from the north beach of corpus christi

Back