Last person to comment wins $20

Utah_jeepster said:
Doing a Danica Patric move

Sent from my PG86100 using Jeepz

If you are referring to working my flowing brown hair and sexy legs... Yes, it was a Danica Patric move.

IDK.. The only sticker on my jeep is my club emblem. I pondered for a long time about even adding that to my baby. They'd have to pay me a lot to be my sponsor. Lol

I am pretty sure they will pay you a lot of money to do a go daddy thing.

Sent from my PG86100 using Jeepz

Could we have any more OTs this week???? When your game is the 4 oclock game, the Saints OT plays are irrelevant!!! I lost the whole first quarter and 3 scoring drives!

They told me this morning it was all done. I told them I would be there tomorrow to pick it up. I'm ready for tomorrow's 6 hr drive. Then.... they called me at 4:38 and told me that I could not have my boy. Said the insurance company had not yet paid the secondary suppliment... I'll pay it!!! The insurance company can pay me!! Just give me MY JEEP!! Okay, we can do that.... the suppliment is just a little over $5,000... oh. Let me know when the insurance company pays. :cry:

That sucks....I hope they pay soon. I'm surprised you have lasted this long. I went crazy when mine was in for only week...I guess women are tougher than men.lol

Back