Last person to comment wins $20

Awesome find! Now you need to teach her the Jeep wave! I gave my Grand daughter her first lesson the other day... Your niece is a step ahead, my Grand daughter is hoping Santa will bring her a Jeep for Christmas!

photo.JPG

I don't feel so well. always have a few days of congestion when I go to a different part of the country. germs have it in for the new fish. a few more states and I should have some super-immunity in this blood.

uv= ultra violet

ETOH= eat the outdated ham.

Hmmmmm I think the raw onions will be better for you.

I have never heard the term 'eat the outdated ham' and I see no ham in my pic.

What else could ETOH stand for? I thought it strange, never heard of ham helping with siness issues. Chinese mustard well clear ya up real quick like , but for lasting results get the onions. Your friends may keep their distance, but what to heck, they are probably doing that right now anyway with ya snotting and sneezeing all over the place. Get the big white onions that are pretty strong, we'll have ya fixed up in fine shape.

As you are using this website, I am certain that you have access to Google, but I'll throw you a bone. Ethyl alcohol is abbreviated to ETOH for its molecular compound consisting of oxygen and hydrogens attached to an Ether (Et). You may also know it as drinking alcohol and it is one of the legal OTC psychoactive drugs in the US.
I suspect if you Google ETOH it will give you much more information.

Why on earth would you want to drink it when it makes you psycho? I thought you was haveing a problem with your snotbox.

Apparently there are some serious issues here that require immediate attention by a trained professional. The sinus issue is moot compared to you Going psycho on us. Are you required to report to the police on a regular basis?

Everyone drinks for a different reason. I'll say many drink for the same reason that I do, it makes a bad day seem better, a good day seem great, and it quenches my thirst. I am unable to answer for everyone, but you can survey the local tavern and ask them why they partake.

After spending three years in a country that outlaws alcohol, I can say that alcohol doesn't make one psycho. Heck, a shot or two could calm them down a little bit. All I got out of it was becoming a light-weight. I've got a long road ahead of me of getting my tolerance back...

After spending three years in a country that outlaws alcohol, I can say that alcohol doesn't make one psycho. Heck, a shot or two could calm them down a little bit. All I got out of it was becoming a light-weight. I've got a long road ahead of me of getting my tolerance back...
I wonder about the country that outlawed alcohol, did they recognize that folks acted a little differently after partakeing of the beverage. and it wasn't quite normal behavior. I was just busting RN's chops a little about the alcohol and psycho crap. { I know, what comes around goes around}. I like to tip some beers,but I cann't drink anything stronger then that cause it turns me into a totally different person.
I guess it turns me into a psycho, wanting to fight someone twice your size, or wakeing up in a car that is not yours and not haveing a clue where you got it,and finding out you stole it. Those are actions that are not even in my thoughts of doing. But everyone is diffrent, this cat cannt handle it, it handles me ,not me it.

LOL I knew you were ribbing her. You're shaking the proverbial bear there. Oh no... I compared her to a bear. I am so in trouble.

Oh well. Wouldn't be a first...

The country I speak of is Kuwait. Alcohol can be found in the 'back alleys' and some even brew some serious rotgut which has killed a few due to a bad batch or two. I stayed away from the home brews and the cost of black market alcohol ($75 for a six pack of Heineken) was a bit extreme. I worked with guys who would buy NyQuil at the PX and add it to Coke. I'd say that is a problem. Hahahaha

Nyquil with coke, Yes I would say there is an issue there. I think I got one that well beat it though. I seen this guy take a spray can of lysol, it contained alcohol. He strained it through a piece of bread and drank it.
I rented a room in this boarding house one time. Came home and this old drunk was sitting in the kitchen, and the curtains was on fire. He was stoned out of his gourd. I ripped the curtains down to put out the fire and seen a box of kentucky fried chicken on the burner of the stove and it was aflame with the burner on underneath it,put that out and asked the guy what to heck was he doing, "I'm warming up chicken", was his reply. Lucky I got home when I did.
Turned out ,he didn't have money for booze so he drank the bottle of listerine that was in the cabinet. Told me the next day, his poop came out like silly string. People never cease to amaze me.
After that ,I went and found anouther place to live quick like.

Back