Last person to comment wins $20

What'd I miss? Just getting back from the dirty sandbox (Kuwait) just in time to see the rain of TS Andrea passing by tonight and tomorrow.

Welcome back from your deployment . I just added a new thread called " VETERANS OF FOREIGN WARS " as I thought it would be fitting and appropriate on this day , June 6th , to thank veterans who served in that theatre for their participation . I should state that anyone who would like to add the name of a proud family member or relative so they may be properly remembered and thanked is more than free to do so if they wish . Although I have not served , every member of the armed forces has my honor and respect for their commitment . Our members who have served and serve as well . Thank you for your commitment and welcome !

P.S. - there should be smiley added that salutes for these occasions and whenever appropriate.

What'd I miss? Just getting back from the dirty sandbox (Kuwait) just in time to see the rain of TS Andrea passing by tonight and tomorrow.

Well, Scubadude is slowly evolveing into a Redneck called Spikehorn, I'm trying to behave myself, but he's probably gonna be full blown Redneck before I can behave myself, then I'm gonna have to watch my back.
Other then that everything is groovy here.

Well, Scubadude is slowly evolveing into a Redneck called Spikehorn, I'm trying to behave myself, but he's probably gonna be full blown Redneck before I can behave myself, then I'm gonna have to watch my back.
Other then that everything is groovy here.

Rumor has it that Trailrated RN disappeared for a little while and there was talk of her haveing an affair with one of the guests. But that's just the current gossip.

image-missing.png

Bacon Donuts will make it better.

Back