Last person to comment wins $20

Yes someone won, and it was me some time ago. I spent the $40 on gas to go wheeling, an a fuzzy dice air fresher.
Thank you , that lends legitimacy to the contest . I was sure the contest must have been or the propriorter would have been asked to withdraw the contest from the forum.

Yes someone won, and it was me some time ago. I spent the $40 on gas to go wheeling, an a fuzzy dice air fresher.

I would like to see the "OFFICIAL" results from an independent company, who can verify the last poster. And when they are going to pay me the money.

I would like to see the "OFFICIAL" results from an independent company, who can verify the last poster. And when they are going to pay me the money.

Sorry about your luck, but moderators or members of their family aint allowed to play the games where as money or jeep parts are the prizes.

It is the last person to comment. Not the last person to post. There is where most of the misunderstanding is from.

Wins $20

But I am posting as a paid member right now....my mod hat is in the bedroom.

We are not getting paid! As an employee of this site, you want to horn in on the contests of the general public here.:shades: With all your money you want our prize money on top of it! HUH, That's terrible .:razz:

We are not getting paid! As an employee of this site, you want to horn in on the contests of the general public here.:shades: With all your money you want our prize money on top of it! HUH, That's terrible .:razz:

Paid! Terry pays us with expired coupons that he cuts out of the local penny savers and mails them to us C.O.D.

As to all my money!?! Think about that Bro...I own a jeep! I dont have any money.

Paid! Terry pays us with expired coupons that he cuts out of the local penny savers and mails them to us C.O.D.

As to all my money!?! Think about that Bro...I own a jeep! I dont have any money.

I had no idea Terry was like that. Hmmmmmm You might want to consider finding a hole to crawl into once Terry finds out you are letting the whole world know about how he pays you. You know how he gets when he gets angry.

All you folks with money tell me they don't have any. All the pretty girls tell me their boyfriends wouldn't like that. I'm getting real tired of hearing it.

I had no idea Terry was like that. Hmmmmmm You might want to consider finding a hole to crawl into once Terry finds out you are letting the whole world know about how he pays you. You know how he gets when he gets angry.

Ya I didnt think about that.....he turns all green and rips vices off work benches. Luckily he doesn't know where I live. I am safe.

Hey , wait a minute guys , this , as you know is not the administrators contest nor is it a forum generated function . It is not the responsibility of our administrator to see through the proceeds to the deserving member . We know that forum member Bugle Boy established this contest . Therefore , it is solely his responsibility to abide by contest rules and award a deserving member .
Besides , we don't want to get Terry mad , we wouldn't like him when he's mad . I don't know about you guys , but he knows where I live !

Sorry about your luck, I think I would move.
Happy where I am at the moment , but I think us members whom are posting in this contest with hopes of winning $20 who have gripes regarding their belief that they are entitled to a prize should direct their concerns toward the contest propriorter as this is not a moderate or administrator responsibility .

Happy where I am at the moment , but I think us members whom are posting in this contest with hopes of winning $20 who have gripes regarding their belief that they are entitled to a prize should direct their concerns toward the contest propriorter as this is not a moderate or administrator responsibility .

How did you come to this conclusion?

The first post in this contest is clearly bu a member , not by forum administration or moderate .
It is my belief that the contest propriorter assumes responsibility for all contest activity.

Anyway, 200 channels and there aint nothing on, scuba dude and trailrated RN is pi$$ed of at me. Just a matter of time before I pi$$ everybody off. Oh well, please fogive me, I get bored easily, rude dog how come your being so quiet.

Anyway, 200 channels and there aint nothing on, scuba dude and trailrated RN is pi$$ed of at me. Just a matter of time before I pi$$ everybody off. Oh well, please fogive me, I get bored easily, rude dog how come your being so quiet.
ScubaDude is busy academically , TrailRated RN is busy healing ( bless her heart ) and RudeDog has most likely got his hands full with natural calamities such as California's natural disasters . Wishing them all well . God be with them.have not spoken with Terry Mason , I don't feel its his place to speak for this contest . Won't hold administration or moderate accountable.

Back