Last person to comment wins $20

No time to post because I took a drive to FL. Looking forward to 3 months of summer sunshine, but not of summer with a top. :(

#missing The Full Monty.

No time to post because I took a drive to FL. Looking forward to 3 months of summer sunshine, but not of summer with a top. :(

#missing The Full Monty.
Certainly you could supply us with an idea of your view of the issue, It's not like you have to write a book about it. Just like a short paragraph about it would be cool.
I don't understand why it's so difficult for you to give us an answer about things, like I'm still waiting on the answer about the taste of yellow paint.

Last edited:

Yellow paint tastes just like it smells, unlike red paint. It has a grainy aftertaste that lingers but it's composure makes up for that. The flavor dances on your pallet.

Yeah , I think I'll leave the yellow paint and the yellow snow alone.

tis not the season, but when it is can you give us a full report on your findings?

Yeah, what's up with that ? Traumatized by yellow, a yellow based item..? Possibly a lemonade issue?

I got issues man, have to close my eyes when I pee so i don't get panic attacks.

funny thing, yellow jeeps don't terrify me they just pi$$ me off. It just aint right.

Happy Mothers Day!!

mothers_day_smiley-1.gif

Last edited:

Goodness... Why thank you.. young man.. tell ur mom aunt weazie.. said jello...

Last edited:
Back