Last person to comment wins $20

It's hot mom!

Attachments

• image-1826349732.jpg
    image-1826349732.jpg
    361.9 KB · Views: 208
Snot rag isn't hard to figure out, house apes, and rug rats especially need them. Now rug rats are totally different from house apes. But putting that aside ya got the high chair monster.
Then they all grow up and turn into this 56 year old , that still has his original snot rag. But it is a shade to small for the big green hackers, that's when the pretty potted plant in the beautifull high priced restuarant you are in comes in real handy.

So far, Gainesville is boring. I thought a college town would be alive. I've hardly left the apartment. Of course, my wheels are uninspiring, but I haven't seen any place that I've wanted to check out. Anyone familiar with life in gator country?

So far, Gainesville is boring. I thought a college town would be alive. I've hardly left the apartment. Of course, my wheels are uninspiring, but I haven't seen any place that I've wanted to check out. Anyone familiar with life in gator country?

Spent a little time there. You want to be there during football season.
You need a scooter to get around. You'll see they are popular.
There are a few nice restaurants.
University ave: The Swamp, Italian gather pizza, Tijuana flats burrito
Off S Main: Emilianos cafe, Vellos brick street ..

And many more.

I'll be gone by the time school is back in session, but thanks for the restaurant ideas. Know of anything to do? All of my previous travels have consisted of finding a group to hook up with then spending weekends offroading. Not an option now and I'm not sure how to occupy myself. Being here alone, I'm not much for going to a restaurant just to sit quietly and stare at the other patrons. Not much for inviting coworkers out to dinner, either. I don't mind a bar where I can mingle with the elbows beside me, but that's about the extent of my eating out.

If you were into hiking or general outdoors there are some parks close by. There is a quad park or two and some rental places but I can't vouch for any of them.

Back