Last person to comment wins $20

everybodyisageniusalberteinstein-1.jpg

2 flies sitting on a piece of dung. 1st fly farts. 2nd fly says, "dude! I'm trying to eat here."

A cannibal finishes eating a clown, then moments later throws up. Other cannibal "wtf, why you waste food"? 1st cannibal "it tasked kinda funny"

Ye all

Your not in P.A. no more, it's ya'll, and your allowed to buy more then one six pack at a time upon leaveing the bar. Hasn't life become so much better :). Now, if we can only get ya trained in the proper english to use.

All ye pirates this day be speak like a scurvy pirate day.

Here be a scurvy pirate joke fer ye
What's a scurvy pirate's favorite island?

BARRRRrrrrbados

P.S. "all ye" be proper English. Be it Barnacle-covered English.

Last edited:
Craigs list in Harrisonburg VA has a 74 cj5 for sale for 1200 dollars, wish I had the money to get it, seen it yesterday. Has a hardtop, looks like a sweet deal.

Craigs list in Harrisonburg VA has a 74 cj5 for sale for 1200 dollars, wish I had the money to get it, seen it yesterday. Has a hardtop, looks like a sweet deal.

image-2763565371.jpg

image-1254752690.jpg

I know the feeling , the two that got away .

With a v8? Va, tons of rust??? If not buy it...
Neither had a v8 304 nor a dauntless v6 . The '73 has a 258 and the '64 has. 134 . The '64 had its floors repaired and chassis said to be in good shape just needs finishing to complete the resto. The '73 was all original with worn paint but was said to be garage kept and no rot either. For the paltry $1900 the '64 sold for and I could have easily jumped on it , I'm without funds currently. The '73 bid ended which I assume also means was purchased. The sale price wasn't confirmed in the listing.
Right place at the wrong time but working toward changing that and hoping to come up with some capital to have buying power soon and not miss deals like this again. I will of course have to see what I'm bidding on and give it the magnet test to body and ball peen hammer test to the frame. Main concern is integrity. A bad or worn powertrain or drivetrain is a bargaining chip to me and not the least bit of concern. Running well is a plus but drives up the price. I'd want to do a modern 4.0 / MPFI swap anyway. Also missed a $4000 purchase in Cali for the same reason. Did not question of steel or fiberglass body , but assumed was steel. Ads usually specify resin bodies for honesty and maybe legal registration reasons. I hear ya , would have jumped on that '73 but the '64 was calling me too . The California $4000 had me flipping on that page every day too .

Back