Last person to comment wins $20

Yeah... Pretty fly ride for very little dough bro!.... 

Yeah , straight up , it will get waves just on the clean look alone . Standing by to see other mods too besides the sheep herders Jack . Gennybro gettin' red' to do it in the dirt !

We shall see. I'm doing an inspection of everything this week, but everything seems pretty tight. Now I need to look into a 3 inch body lift and what's involved in doing it.

This will make a nice jeep build . It's already in clean shape , wrenching on it will pretty much be bolt on . Looking forward to your own page " gennybro's jeep build " or something fitting as you choose.

;-d

Attachments

• image-3406536297.jpg
    image-3406536297.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 170

Well maybe I can corner, but I can't back up. Well, actually I can back up, unless there is a trailer attached to what I am driving. Then I honestly can't back up. Screw it up every time. And backing up something that big?...

Furthermore, I would need serious therapy to keep me from intentionally running over people.

Well maybe I can corner, but I can't back up. Well, actually I can back up, unless there is a trailer attached to what I am driving. Then I honestly can't back up. Screw it up every time. And backing up something that big?...

Furthermore, I would need serious therapy to keep me from intentionally running over people.
Believe me , a person of your education will possess common sense and approach the operating skills portion with logical reactions. I know you can do better than some of the retards I work with . Fact is , your too good for my line of work but only sorry the undesirable details of your job are less glamorous than what the medical profession makes them out to be. Hope they pay you well to compensate. As far as running over some people , some need to be taught a lesson . But you didn't hear that from me . LOL

It just takes some practice ,it's really not that difficult. It's kinda like you have to think in reverse on which way to turn the wheels when backing up with a trailer.

Back