Last person to comment wins $20

Wuz berry berry scairie last night.lol my niece's exact words.

ForumRunner_20150928_073628.png

Was standing at this gas station haveing a smoke and this Mercedes 2 door sport coupe pulls up to the gas pump. The driver gets out and I ask him about the car, Tells me it's his grandmothers and she just turned 100, she is sitting in the passengers seat. I couldn't help it but to go up and shake her hand, and the happiness and spark of life in her face just was like "wow". Told her my name and said young at heart, god bless.
Made my day.

It was strange , but I felt connected to her, it's a jeep thing which she probably understands, have fun out there. For Ever young , into the wild and free .

Last edited:

Nahhh, I think this ole gal would be heading on down to the chip and dales show.

I was talking my dad about some of my concerns with my jeep and he comes back to me with a print out of info on the stuff I was talking about and it was all from here! It was pretty amusing honestly.

I was talking my dad about some of my concerns with my jeep and he comes back to me with a print out of info on the stuff I was talking about and it was all from here! It was pretty amusing honestly.

Your dad knows the REAL place for Jeep info!

Back