Last person to comment wins $20

Spikehorn . How was your trip back to wichita, every thing hold up ok with your new components? I'm intrested in how long they last. Keep us posted dude.

Merry Christmas.

Went yonder, about a month ago. Went to yosimiti national park. Got there at 11;00 pm so I arrived there in the dark. Was expecting to get there and rent a nice warm room, wrong.
There room reservations was backed up for a year, had to rent a tent cabin, no heat, was not a happy camper till I woke up and looked at this.

Attachments

• colorado rockies 202.jpg
    colorado rockies 202.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
Yeah gennybro everything is good. Still in wichita at my parents house till Christmas break ends and I gotta (get to more like) go back off to college. The sway bar links are solid. I had most my fluids flushed and changed since I hit 100,000. Also got a fuel induction service. Quite the pretty penny but hopefully the jeep runs well for a while now (I've used up most my jeep designated savings) plus my dad helped a little in the Christmas spirit. Runs like a dream. I'm jealus of your adventure! I hope to get out there sooner then later but we'll see :)

Cool video on carbon cleaning:

How to flush an engine:
No need to turn heater on, because the fluid always flows in a jeep.
[ video=youtube_share;s--5ft5YiHg]http://youtu.be/s--5ft5YiHg[/video]

Heater core flush:
No flow valve in a jeep. Heater core in goes to the thermo housing.

Last edited:
We thought you got lost.. Buy a new jeep yet?
Not lost, just busy. I've been dealing with my father's illness. I'm in Ft Lauderdale working a travel job and trying to take care of him and all his expenses in OH even tho I'm not his official POA yet. I'm waiting to see the '17. Still driving the little 500. I really miss the life. Trying to keep in touch through the MuddyBuddys. They've been great. The president gave me a toy Wrangler so that I could still be officially a Wrangler owner.

FTW
For The Win! My comment was the last.... For an entire year. Yes untouched for an entire year. I'll take the twenty United States Dollars in single United States one dollar bills, BugleBoy

Thank you

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

Last edited:

One more year! Another $20 please!

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

Back