So what do you do for a living?

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
So what does everyone do for a living? I've spent the last 6 years as Terry the telephone guy (more specifically I install and maintain Cisco VoIP phones).

im a part time dollar tree cashier an a student at edison state college, not really much of a living, i dont make enough to move out of my parents house yet lol

I've been in IT (network admin) for the past 10 years with 1 1/2 year break as a restaurant owner in 2008-2009. Yeah, bad time to open a new restaurant.

Terry, not 10 minutes ago a buddy just texted me if I knew anyone that can work on his Cisco phones. I thought of you but you are a bit far away from Memphis.

i am still an army civilian supervising a shop. still trying to get back into quality control though

Neurodiagnostic Technician.(I read brain waves)

The roar of the tires is all the music I need.

I am a retired multi-millionaire.....for a cover story I tell everyone I am a machinist and leave the house every day in the morning and come home after spending all day at my penthouses apartment.

Sent from my PG86100 using Jeepz

GM of Quality Detail Services INC. We restore and customize used Class 8 trucks.

man, we are covered for medical, law enforcement, and mechanical trades. if we ever have to drive something we built out of a junkyard while shooting stuff, a-team style, we are going to make it.

even though i am a supervisor now, i am actually an aircraft mechanic who took a wrong turn into management thinking i could make a difference. i was a lot happier building turbine engines and making sure they were put together right instead of pushing papers.

I have been a (no offense Terry) real phone man for the last 12 years. Actually I have been a installer, splicer, and cable repairman for a very large telecommunications company. I love my job, I love what I do, but honestly I feel like a dinosaur that is close to extinction. Telephone cable repairmen are a dying breed with today's technology.

man, we are covered for medical, law enforcement, and mechanical trades. if we ever have to drive something we built out of a junkyard while shooting stuff, a-team style, we are going to make it.

even though i am a supervisor now, i am actually an aircraft mechanic who took a wrong turn into management thinking i could make a difference. i was a lot happier building turbine engines and making sure they were put together right instead of pushing papers.

My brother is currently finishing air frame mechanic school for the USMC.

Unemployed Machinest. Thinking about pounding pi$$ out of bullfrogs for the water department.

Back