So what do you do for a living?

airframes is the money maker in aviation. i took both sides of the license requirements in school because the power plant part was so easy but airframes is the guys who make the real money. i would love to move over to that side of the work here at the place i work at but the pay cut from supervisor to an intermediate is almost 50% so i cannot.

your brother chose wisely in his job path decision

Infrastructure Engineer for a large Japanese company. And thanks to being tired of working in technology a new Jeep shop owner..

I'm a rural mail carrier. My jeep is my office. 8)

I"ve been an Electronics System Tech(I test warning sirens before they leave the factory) for about 6 months...before that I was an elevator mechanic & before that a Comm.Tech. working on long distance fiber optic cables & eqpt.

I’ve been in the grocery business for 32 years. Director of Pricing & Category Management. I set the prices for the groceries of our 9 store chain. Analyze sales and movement. I’ve been working for this company for almost 25 years and love going to work. Good times or Bad time’s people have to eat.

Per diem RN in the er at a lvl 1 trauma center. Also travel to er's nationally as a contracted RN.

Lets see, full time Cad-Cam software consultant, part time civilian NAVY consultant, machine shop owner.... Not much life in between...LOL. I haven't been here in a while because I had to be on a little deployment but I am back as far as I know unless they call me back ;). Miss being here talking to you guys.
HOOYAH!

Heh, heh heh...... I am back and hop they leave me alone for a while (what ever that might be). Nice to be back boys and girls!

Back