Attn: Newbies this needs to stop!!!

54cj3b

Newbies first of all Welcome,

Now down to business , PMS are for private messaging :shades:
Not to start a biography , yes I'm more than happy to help if I can ,"BUT" on the boards , stop filling my inbox with stupid questions, Yes my signature has a ASE CERTIFICATION , That don't mean I'm your private mechanic , :shades:

Please address your Questions to the board not my inbox!!

If I come across your question I will do my best to answer it , if not others here will help solve your problems.

to date I have 204 people on ignore since they are very obnoxious all are new members , with under six months of membership.

Remember I Am not your personal mechanic!!
if I was I would be charging you a $125. a hour

I enjoy talking with most everyone here

I've been here forever so please let me up for air already!!!!

I hope I got my point across with out offending anyone

Just once I hope to open this site and not be stormed with 20+ pms with questions
STOP IT !!

I'd suggest having something like a canned response that you can just copy and paste when you get a pm. Something like this:

------------------
Welcome to Jeepz.com! I'm afraid that I get so many private messages from people requesting help that I don't have the time that each request requires. Don't worry though, there's a better way to get help - Just post your message in the forum here:
CJ YJ TJ and JK

Why should we answer questions on the forum instead of through private messages? When we answer a question in the forum others who have the same problem are able to use this knowledge and build on it. For every one person that asks a question there are normally 10 more that are researching the same thing. By troubleshooting in a public setting, we are able to get the assistance of more people, as well as allow others to benefit from our experience.
------------------

How do i change my headlight bulb fluid? They have been getting dim and It's hard to see going down the road.
:mad:

My left turn signal flashes a lot faster than my right turn signal....do I need to have the right turn signal,carburetor adjusted?

Sent from my McDonald's happy meal toy phone using Jeepz

Just reply to them with your pay pal account and when you see money you give advice depending on how much they give you..lol

Newbies first of all Welcome,

Now down to business , PMS are for private messaging :shades:
Not to start a biography , yes I'm more than happy to help if I can ,"BUT" on the boards , stop filling my inbox with stupid questions, Yes my signature has a ASE CERTIFICATION , That don't mean I'm your private mechanic , :shades:

Please address your Questions to the board not my inbox!!

If I come across your question I will do my best to answer it , if not others here will help solve your problems.

to date I have 204 people on ignore since they are very obnoxious all are new members , with under six months of membership.

Remember I Am not your personal mechanic!!
if I was I would be charging you a $125. a hour

I enjoy talking with most everyone here

I've been here forever so please let me up for air already!!!!

I hope I got my point across with out offending anyone

Just once I hope to open this site and not be stormed with 20+ pms with questions
STOP IT !!

Sounds like someone needs a hug, Trailrated RN where are you,we have a situation.

Utah_jeepster said:
My left turn signal flashes a lot faster than my right turn signal....do I need to have the right turn signal,carburetor adjusted?

Sent from my McDonald's happy meal toy phone using Jeepz

Naw sounds like you need to change the blinker fluid lol

While I'm driving forward I cant get into reverse....is that just a jeep thing or do I need to take it into a mechanic? Any advice whould be great!

Whenever I stop at a light my mpgs go all the way down to 0. How do I fix this?

Sent from the dark carnival using my toes and thumbs

Don't stop! Upon seeing the red light immediately make a u turn and find a light that's green. Geeee I'm sooooo smart.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you as well... ED in PA doesn't have it all. Well not always at least. He couldn't find me a water pump for my Corvair.

corvair, send me 75 dollars and I well happily take care of the freight. I also have whale poo for sale, exellent for roses.

Back