Whats going on!?

poooorboy

Is someone getting kicked out of jeepz. com? What is going on ... well just read some angry posts ! well i hope things get better ! I enjoy the advice and help you all give thanks! Steve :-D [addsig]

Things are getting better and all is well. The only folk that need worry is the trouble makers and poop stirrers here abouts. The good folk of Jeepz is showing their deisaproval for them. tug[addsig]

Just like mama use to say " everthing will be alright, just rest your tired hea. when you wake up, all will be new!"

Just like in Iraq, things are getting taken care of, now we need support!!![addsig]

um, I read everything and i'm in. But it's unclear what is going to happen. Just wondering.

I'm hear everynight and I hope that Everything doesn't change.
Pinaplebob[addsig]

I am with the GOOD OL' BOYS ASSOCIATION so I am for the good info and good times not the arguing and fighting like the neighbors kids do.....

......Oh by the way hell with IRAQ :-O :-O [addsig]

now... the entire country of Iraq is not so bad.... there are some good hearted people there... just as there are some bad people in america... but as for anyone loyally following saddam... i'm sure many of them know what's right, but are afraid to do what's right... if we were to put ourselves in their position, it would be a tough call. If there's a nation invading your own, it would be pretty tough to believe that they are the good guys... though... every human does have capability of compassion, it would be wise to use it... they know right from wrong.... its better to be killed for what's right, then to kill for what's wrong. for the sake of the world, lets hope it all turns for the good.

I hope to one day know of a grave for saddam and people like himself, and to have the honor of spitting upon such a site...

a salute to our troops who stand on the line between our safety and the puke of the world

edited by: Snitty, Apr 03, 2003 - 05:09 AM[addsig]

I hope I did not write that as to be misinterperated (can't spell ya'll know that) By saying in Iraq I mean only as a reference as to where actions are taking place. I know that not all of Iraq is bad, it is the majority which is not loyal to saddam. Thats why things are happening in this manner. Sorry for any misconfusion
Johnny[addsig]

nothing to be taken the wrong way[addsig]

Back