advice please

Jimbob94

I've got a 90 yj with a 4.2L I have a guy that wants to trade me for a 95 Cherokee with a 4.0 what y'all think I'm lookin for better gas mileage and functionality plus I'm going try and buy me a tj ina few years should I do it?

NO NO NO You got something with class. He just has a suped up station wagon.

A 95 cherokee is a great jeep. We had one for a few years and i regretted selling it as soon as we did it.

You will love the 4.0 and the wagon room in the cherokee. If you want a cherokee for a while, take the swap. If they are like condition, you will be losing money but it might be worth it for the economy and security

On one hand, I've had a Cherokee. Hands down best vehical I've ever owned. Got my money out of it many times over. Took me anywhere offroad I wanted to go. Very handy if you have kids, plus back seat folds down then it almost a truck. The only reason I let it go was the top didn't come off and I really wanted a CJ. Now I really like the YJ's, my brother bought one. They've got alot going for them, the top drops and they have a cool factor besides. Tuff decision, if your tired of your YJ and want a change here's an opportunity. Just don't regret it when summer comes and it time to drop the top.

Hey Bro! Ive only had 2 jeeps,1975 cj5, and a 91 yj wrangler. I guess I'm eating some of my words right now. Because I want to get in one of those suped up station wagons and see what it is like. Shouldnt knock it till I try it .

Well I decided to keep the yj now what are some mods I can do to improve engine performance and will a snorkel improve or damage air flow?

snorkel will not help. what does it have done to the engine so far?

I've read on here at one time that a snorkel does help a little on the gas mileage, due to getting cool air intake. I have never had one so I dont know other then what ive read here on this forum about them. But I think they are ugly as $hit and wouldnt put one on my jeep unless it was really necessary.

Improve gas mileage!:shades: {Maybe} To the point where you are happy!:funny:

Back