Did you vote today?

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
Just wondering how many people here got out and voted today. I fully intend on complaining for the next 4 years if my guy doesn't win. You can't do that if you don't vote!

No, I voted early...back on Saturday 10/27. We've been busy at work lately & I didn't want to get stuck late & miss my chance.

I can't remember the last time I voted on election day. I love early voting. :D

I wish we had it in Virginia. We do have "Absentee in-person voting" for a select few people. Absentee in person (meaning what we have in VA) makes no sense at all.

Last edited:

I voted early as well, but in ohio they make that stupidly easy...

I voted early, no waiting. Got a good parking spot, was in and out in less than 10min.

Terry, I feel the same way. I wish more people would vote in the primarys though.

Voted at 4:45pm, where is everyone?

Attachments

• image-179338993.jpg
    image-179338993.jpg
    423.1 KB · Views: 168

ForumRunner_20121106_224233.png

Ya I voted

Sent from my McDonald's happy meal toy phone using Jeepz

Yup.

We need a bunch of those bumper stickers that says "crazy is doing the same thing over and over and expectig different results" to give to all the obama people.

I hope i still have a job in four years.

Gratz!

I voted.My voting place was empty,except for the drunks at the bar..lol..Polling place is in the dining room of a local V.F.W.
My kinda place, there are two states that don't alow the sale of alcohol on election day. I think it's Kentucky and maybe South Carolina.

flatie46 said:
My kinda place, there are two states that don't alow the sale of alcohol on election day. I think it's Kentucky and maybe South Carolina.

Stolen from the web;

That may mean that the days are numbered for the booze bans in Kentucky and South Carolina. But for this year, if contentious pollsters are to be believed, there's a 90 percent chance that a majority of voters in those two states are going to be disappointed by the outcome of the election. Which will mean that a lot of voters in Kentucky are going to be happy that their booze ban ends at 6 p.m., and that a lot of South Carolinians are going to have no place to drown their sorrows.

Sent from my McDonald's happy meal toy phone using Jeepz

we had wait times as long as 4 hours in some of the polling places aroud here, i was in and out in 30 minutes, what about you guys?

Back