Did you vote today?

Nope......Voted yesterday........sorry it took so long to post but I had to ask our president if I could respond. Still waiting.

untamed said:
Nope......Voted yesterday........sorry it took so long to post but I had to ask our president if I could respond. Still waiting.

Thought you and the Obama man were tight bro.....can't believe he left you hanging like this.

Sent from my McDonald's happy meal toy phone using Jeepz

took the wife 30 minutes to vote.

since the people's vote doesn;t actually do anything, i don;t go waste my time. the electoral college picks who they want so if you just happen to have the same view as them, then your guy gets voted in.

voting is a waste until they actually use the people's votes instead of a bunch of representatives who have our "best interest" in mind.

I don't recognize our great country much anymore. The young folks in schools from K through post-graduate college are being primed to vote for those who offer them the most free stuff. This has been going on for quite some time and now those in charge are cashing in. Just another form of slavery in my humble opinion. Disappointed? You bet!

larrymo49 said:
I don't recognize our great country much anymore. The young folks in schools from K through post-graduate college are being primed to vote for those who offer them the most free stuff. This has been going on for quite some time and now those in charge are cashing in. Just another form of slavery in my humble opinion. Disappointed? You bet!

Amen to that...it had nothing to do with foreign policy or the economy, it's all about the freebies..

I was shocked that Obama got reelected. On election day this friend of mine asked me to hand out some fliers about someone running for city council. There was a couple of bucks in it for me so i figured why not. I was handing them out at the voteing place[ like people dont know who their going to vote for by the time they arrived] , The james Madison University vans was pulling in shuttleing college students to the polls to vote. All of them had Obama on them, not one Romney.

It made me think along those lines, of the powers that be haveing an influence on the younger generation.

I was shocked that Obama got reelected. On election day this friend of mine asked me to hand out some fliers about someone running for city council. There was a couple of bucks in it for me so i figured why not. I was handing them out at the voteing place[ like people dont know who their going to vote for by the time they arrived] , The james Madison University vans was pulling in shuttleing college students to the polls to vote. All of them had Obama on them, not one Romney.

It made me think along those lines, of the powers that be haveing an influence on the younger generation.

That does not surprise me one bit. smh

The electoral college gives the state's votes to the candidate that receives the most individual votes in that state. They don't just pick who they want. So the people who can't be bothered to vote because they think their vote doesn't matter are the reason some of the close states went to Obama instead of Romney.

The electoral college gives the state's votes to the candidate that receives the most individual votes in that state. They don't just pick who they want. So the people who can't be bothered to vote because they think their vote doesn't matter are the reason some of the close states went to Obama instead of Romney.

That is true for most states,but not all.I forget which ones but there is a few that have different rules than to go with the majority.

I got caught up doing other things so never really heard, did they ever say why Florida took so long? I suspected it was because of the large elderly population. Just don't move as fast anymore.

I got caught up doing other things so never really heard, did they ever say why Florida took so long? I suspected it was because of the large elderly population. Just don't move as fast anymore.

From what I understand the Florida legislature put 11 constitutional amendments on the ballot, each one printed in their entirety. It ended up causing the Florida ballot to be 12 pages long.

I think the end result is a huge document written in legaleze.

TerryMason said:
From what I understand the Florida legislature put 11 constitutional amendments on the ballot, each one printed in their entirety. It ended up causing the Florida ballot to be 12 pages long.

I think the end result is a huge document written in legaleze.

you're right terry. they did it so people wouldn't quite know what they are voting for. real sketchy if you ask me...

Back