Emissions in PA

keith

I find it hard to believe that each year, you have to be screwed over with this emissions crap. It's also hard to believe that there are few stations that test emissions on vehicles older than early 90's. The ones that do, have no idea what part you need or what is what.

There's also one station in particular that gives no wavers. Not sure what their reason is, maybe just make money.

Now a friend of mine told me about a place that will get me good results. I am waiting on one other part I want to replace, then I am going there. Hopefully it won't be too painful.
There are so many contradictions between what passes, or what part is bad...I hate this.

That all depends on what county you live in.I have emissions in my county,but they are very basic.They pressure test your gas cap,and do a visual on the exhaust and emission canister.If you have under 5,000 miles in a year you are exempt and only pay $16 for the sticker.My Jeep failed the regular inspection due to rusted frame but passed emissions test..lol

Back