Will Spring ever get here?

Jeep#3

Well it snowed 4 inches of snow here in Chicago! :-x I am so sick of this topsy-turvy weather!!! I want it to be warm! AAHHHHH! Just venting! :-D [addsig]

Im just outside Detroit (Ann Arbor area) its snowing right now. I think we got about 4" already. Only one thing to do, hop in my TJ put the 4 wheel on and go out and try to get stuck . Thats the only thing snow is good for! :cool: [addsig]

Yeah, in NE PA its snowing as we type. We're supposed to get anywhere from 6 inches to a foot.

TARSI[addsig]

Jeep#3, I'm in Schaumburg and I just woke up. I too am tired of this weird weather! Remember last week when it was in the mid to upper 70s?! This is why nature is a chick.... too many mood swings! LOL JK! -Mike :-D [addsig]

Yeah Jeeper84--

That weather is only a distant memory now! Now I have to put off taking off my hard top for a while. :-x It should be warmer by the weekend. :) [addsig]

i'm in pa and it was snowing (probably got 4-6 inches). the only good thing about snow is that my college doesn't plow well, so people with 4x4's usually can park right next to campus on/in the snow banks. that's the only time i get a close parking space without having to get to school really early. :-D [addsig]

randomjeeper, where in PA are you? I'm in the northeast about 30 mins south of Pocono Raceway.

TARSI[addsig]

Dogwoods are in Bloom the Redbuds are so nice Onions and Peas are planted and Tomatos are going to be set out in a few days. Ahhh To be in the sunny south land! Just kidding we had 5 inches of snow just 8 days ago but it is again in the high 60s and low 70's and I think that winter is gone from here now. Tug[addsig]

we had a inch or so of sleet / ice come down the other day and now their forcasting 2-4 inches of snow today!! this sucks.[addsig]

We had mad rain here this weekend. I went to a concert and my friend and I passed right under this crazy storm. There was the whole low wall of clouds effect, you know, ones that are suppossed to mean there is a tornado coming. My passenger was like "dude, should we turn around". Of course, being very confident in my jeep's abilities I was like "No way! This is a jeep". We made it through, though, and topped of the night by finding rock star parking...right in front in a spot no other car could possibly swing. Ah...to be a jeep owner. Hey Mike if weather is a chick, that explains why she's holding out on the good stuff for you, buddy. (J/K I'm just defending the girls, who are outnumbered and sadly misrepresented in these slutty jeep ads on this sight. I mean really, who stands next to their jeep in a bikini top and shorts like I saw in an ad for like windshield wipers or something???? Seriously!)[addsig]

I'm about to go toss the plow on... i'm having some drivetrain problems... but i figure with the money i make in one day.. i could pay for a new "whatever I need".... we got about 8" here today[addsig]

I just washed both of mine this weekend for weddings that we had to go to! That's life![addsig]

who stands next to their jeep in a bikini top and shorts like I saw in an ad for like windshield wipers or something

Well I do when I feel pretty. LOL Tug :-D :p :-D

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Apr 07, 2003 - 08:01 PM[addsig]

tarsi - i'm in south east PA. i think the poconos are an hour away (i could be wrong about that)? i'm an hour away from philly too.
[addsig]

Tug, as much as I luv ya, man. I'd pay to NOT see a pic of you like that! :lol: [addsig]

I wole up this morning with 2 inches of snow on my jeep. I thought I would be done with the snow already. Did God not get the memo that it is spring and winter is over.
Johnny[addsig]

Ok I am ready to move out of the north with this blizzard in april BS. What southern state is best to move to be able to hit some trails and still work on a tan?[addsig]

No end in sight! 50's through the weekend.

Arizona would be nice around now! Wheelin' in the desert or in the mountains... instead in the snow and congested traffic !!! :-D Dare to dream!

edited by: Jeep#3, Apr 08, 2003 - 07:52 PM[addsig]

Back