What do you hope to get for Christmas?

JPNinPA

I could use some time to do all the fluids and swap some worn parts on the Jeep. Other than that, my fishing license.

My wishlist:

Kicker front speakers
Warrior products rock sliders
Removable side mirrors that drop in the door hinges for when the doors are off
Amsteel Blue synthetic winch line
Nike Free 4.0 V2
iTunes card

That's about it for now.

someone to change the engine in the jeep, ha ha ha. other then that, some stuff for my bike that i need to complete a mod i just did to it.

I'd like a Hemi for my Jeep, but I think I'm getting a chunk of coal. It's all about the kids, right?

Sent from my iPad using Jeepz

My wishlist:

Kicker front speakers
Warrior products rock sliders
Removable side mirrors that drop in the door hinges for when the doors are off
Amsteel Blue synthetic winch line
Nike Free 4.0 V2
iTunes card

That's about it for now.

I did the speakers up front they sound better from above. Than below.
Also got the side mirrors I think Olympic ones. They vibrate like crazy. If I get tube doors I may let these go cheap.

I ordered a new engine skid plate from Undercover Fab to mate up with my belly up skid plan. The wife saw the box in the garage and asked how much it cost. I told her it was $250 and she said fine... that's your Christmas present.

So I guess I'm hoping to get better at sneaking Jeep parts past the wife.

Did the in-law's Xmas today. I got a Tuffy safe, a shirt, headlight bezels, and a gift cert to Quadratec.

We did the in-laws Christmas yesterday also. They gave me something for each of my three current hobbies. I got a VDP hidden storage vault for the back of the jeep. A small gun safe that fits in a drawer except for the nitestand drawer next to my bed. Love the safe but gotta find a place to put it now. Maybe under the bed. And a heart rate monitor that connects to a Garmin GPS for my bike. Don't have the Garmin yet but am assuming my wife got it for me. They didn't coordinate very well. :lol:

man, ya'lls in-laws love you!! i get a shirt or a wallet, when they like me that month. :lol::lol::lol:

i keep thinking about getting some kind of bikeputer for my bike so i can keep up on the heart rate and stuff but since my phone tracks everything but heart rate, i just use it instead. i hear the garmin is sweet though

Soft doors. That's all I want at the moment.

50" Rigid Light with the mounting brackets... They're all I want at the moment...

Gears and Lockers... yeah, gears and lockers, too... I'd really appreciate that...

What I'll get is a couple of giftcards. I'll still appreciate it.

I'm asking for some hunting stuff. that's about all i want. going bow hunting in January so I need some new supplies.

He he he .... Just what he needs....bigger drawers... Ha ha ha.

Dear Santa, I've been good this year:roll: if you find any of the folowing just laying around and could drop it under my tree I'd be really thankful. A CD player for my CJ5, maybe some neoprene seat covers, and some shocks would be great. If you had some floor pans for my CJ8 that would be cool. Some shooting supplies for my 50cal muzzel loader would be nice, a trail camera and a subscription to wrench magazine would be real nice of ya. One last thing, I can't seem to find the Michelobe gift 12pack that I like so well this year. If you know where I can find 'em let me know, I'll just pick that one up myself. I know your probably tired of the cookies and milk. I'll hook ya up with some Jack Daniels or other quality drink to put you in the Christmas spirit. Thanks Santa, hope all's well with the family. Keep your sleigh outta the ditch, if not call me. Mark

i keep thinking about getting some kind of bikeputer for my bike so i can keep up on the heart rate and stuff but since my phone tracks everything but heart rate, i just use it instead. i hear the garmin is sweet though

I've used my phone for a few years now and love it. I use cyclemeter app and it gives you tons of info. I could add the heart rate monitor to the phone but it would just run down the battery even more. That's part of the reason I want to move it all to the garmin so I can go on longer rides without worrying about my phone dying. Plus - more data!

Lol. Maybe a new nightstand with a bigger drawer?

He he he .... Just what he needs....bigger drawers... Ha ha ha.

HaHa!

Back