Gun ban coming

Plenty of guns, gun varieties and ammo here. After everybody is done buying overpriced guns and ammo the issue will go away just like always goes until the next tragedy then repeat. It never fails. My choices of guns were based on everyday use in harsh environments. Wood grips don't fare well when they get wet. The same with the all steel guns. When you need to go in water deep over your head then come up shooting, there are only few guns that can do the job. I also don't like revolvers ( my fie has few) because the limited amount or rounds and time on summing loading the gun. In case of emergency, I want to be able to shove a 30 mag and shoot away. It doesn't look pretty but it saved my it few times. Again, guns are a personal choice and what ever a person likes and feels comfortable with, then that is the best choice. The worst choice of all is no gun at all......

My 1st birthday present was a 20 gauge shotgun. I started shooting at age 6. People that don't show their kids firearms and safe handling are doing them a disservice.

I agree completely! If you don't teach a child a healthy respect for guns then what happens if they come across one at a friends house? You read about it in the news all the time. Child accidentally shoots someone playing with a gun. They have to be taught the rules of safe gun handling. You may think that because you "don't believe in guns" (I don't get that statement but that's something I'll have to discuss with my sister) you don't have anything to worry about with your kids and guns. But guns are everywhere and more and more people are buying them. 2.48 million people applied for gun permits in January alone! Kids are naturally curious and if a friends parent has a gun and the kid hasn't been taught properly they may want to "play" with it when the adults aren't looking.

My daughter is 10 and I started taking her with me to the range last year. She (and I) went through a 5 hour gun safety class to learn proper gun handling, movie gun myths, what to do when finding a gun, how to deal with peer pressure around guns. I am confident she would not touch any of my guns if I'm not around (they are all locked up in one of two safes anyway) and that she would advise others not to touch it if she were at a friends house and came across a gun. At the least, she knows how to check the chamber to make sure it's unloaded and to tell them not to point it at anyone.

Plenty of guns, gun varieties and ammo here. After everybody is done buying overpriced guns and ammo the issue will go away just like always goes until the next tragedy then repeat. It never fails.

Unfortunately, guns and ammo are in short supply still around here. I still can't find any 22lr and 9mm is pretty rare. You can't even order any online and some of the online ammo retailers have shut down their ordering site until they catch up. I ordered 1000 9mm back in Dec and am still waiting. Luckily I can find some when they restock at my LGS but have a 3 box limit.

All i have to say about this is that i will be dead and gone before anyone tries to take my guns away from me!

Is this thread still alive? Just finished 2 builds this year..

I get the feeling that there's plenty keeping Washington politicians busy right now - there isn't much extra time to talk about guns.

25-30 yrs ago we used to lock up the crazies till the lib-tards decided it wasn't fair. This is what you get. They all seem to have one thing in common..........mental instability.

image-141485524.jpg

Sent from my eyephone

I hear y' a .. The best thing that people like you and I can do right now is to stay on top of what's being infringed and keeping in contact with your local state representatives and congressman voicing out what you want and what you don't want them to do.. It won't do much as an individual but it gets stronger in numbers.. It's sad that its come to this and people are fearing the govt. that supposed to be he one working for us that pays their salary..

Back