Stolen 2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport - Philadelphia

scootzb

My dark green 2002 Jeep Wrangler was stolen from me in Philadelphia on 12/30/12. It could be in pieces already. The key parts they were interested in may be the 4 used (3+year old) & 1 new spare 33" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs and the Fox Gas shocks (about 1 year old). Engine only had 52,000 miles on it. Hard top as well.

The stickers on the bumper are good sign if they were stupid enough to leave them on.

The chrome engine hood latches are not standard and I don't see many Jeeps with them on.

Right rear bumper has a metal CB Antenna Mount which might still be on there.

The seat covers are all camouflage.

The Left rear tail light is slightly melted as well (sidewalk couch fire in Brookyn a few years back)

Some key aftermarket features on the jeep.

4 + 1 spare 33" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ tires.

Borla Exhaust System

Fox Gas Shock Absorbers

Stolen 2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Kind of a long shot but if anyone comes across these items for cheap, etc.... Very angry, sad to lose my jeep. Thanks

Sorry for your loss, based on experience, jeeps are stolen for the tops (soft or hard top) rear seat, and doors. I have recovered many stolen jeep wranglers and those items are always taken. Tires, wheels, lifts, shocks are usually left behind. But hopefully you will get your jeep intact with the perps in jail.

Back