What's the deal with dogs and runners?

I'm sure as hell not gonna run, you run you dont have a chance they well be on your butt. Be scared as hell but you best stand your ground or charge directly at the animal. In that situation you have nothing to loose.

2x!

When my dogs are all on leash they walk behind me at all times, even when other dogs are walking by they just ignore them. It is my job to lead and protect the pack no one else's. when another dog decides its going to charge the pack I look it right in the eyes and start runny my self (or as much as I can pulling the pack lol) and matching the direction of the other dog head on!
This makes the other dog stop dead in its tracks lol!

Off leash is another story lol! When I see other dogs or packs coming I call them and tell them in the back ( this means walk behind me ) if I'm not on top of them they them selfs will charge another dog ( not aggressively ) and once I release them with in a certain range they will not charge. But if I do that and I see the dog down the way starting to charge... I wait a minute ... Wait for the right range and release them they charge lol!!! You never see another dog stop dead in its tracks and get on the ground belly up so fast in your life!

I spend allot of them around them I don't know what's going through their heads when they do that other then prey drive, sight hounds would be the worst in a joggers case. *shrugs* with may things they do such as chasing and biting their own tails or biting their own ankles lol I wish they could tell me what the heck was going through their heads!

Back