Save Johnson Vally, Ca and the King of the Hammers SIGN THIS PETITION

cherokeechick

Ok I know I'm Canadain! But I love our sport just as much as anyone else and I'm Trying to help my friends to the south the only way I can! By spreading the good word! This is a post I found and I'm sharing it with you guys for the greater good of the sport we all love! Sign it!

Those of you who know/love King of the Hammers and/or are lucky enough to live near Johnson Valley, California, know how important this issue is to the off-roading community.

Losing JV may seem meaningless to people on the east coast, but it is NOT.
The trickle down from the west coast off road industry (namely KOH) has an effect on all of us and the growth of this sport/activity we love.

The issue is the Marine Corps wants to take over and close Johnson Valley permanently, which is the largest (and only one of its kind) off roading area in the entire country. Not to mention it hosts the largest off road race in the United States.

By law, if the petition reaches 25,000 signatures in one month, the government must respond to it and bring focus to the issue being petitioned.

It doesn't matter if you live out there, will ever go out there, or don't ever use the land. The effect of closing off Johnson Valley to the public (so the Marine Corps can only use it two months a year, by the way) will be seen nationally in the off-roading world.

Do something for the hobby and sport we love. Save Johnson Valley, save King of the Hammers, save a one-of-a-kind OHV park.

Petition URL:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...ms-marine-base-expansion-keep-public/5r0C7Xw4

Post your signature number in afterwards. I am #2,002.

^^^^ the original poster!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Jeepz

Signed!!

Come on guys & girls....everybodys always b*&%$^# about closures & what the Feds should or shouldn't do....here's a way to voice your opinion as an American & exercise our rights!!!!

Signed!!

Come on guys & girls....everybodys always b*&%$^# about closures & what the Feds should or shouldn't do....here's a way to voice your opinion as an American & exercise our rights!!!!

Yeah!!! X2!!!!!

When in march? We will join you? The first weekend in march we at going to TDS Deserrt Safari. About 20 min from Palm Springs. All are invited

Who is "we" lol??? I'm renting a stock JK so I'll have to tread lightly ...

4wheelparts just sent me an email about this.... only 900 more sigs needed...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Jeepz

26073 is the current score! Keep em' comin' can't hurt to well try and blast them out of the water with sigs :)

Back