2014 Cherokee has a new look

Nope, I can't see me owning one. Like mentioned before, looks like some kind of import. The car companys have made very little that peaked my intrest in the last 20yrs though.

cold hearted is what they are. they just don't care about the handicapped anymore. Goodness, I don't know what this world is comeing to.

YR6mNPi.jpg

Nope, I can't see me owning one. Like mentioned before, looks like some kind of import. The car companys have made very little that peaked my intrest in the last 20yrs though.

I agree...I thought I was just getting old....How come Jeep has come out with so many great concept vehicles(mostly based on the Wrangler) then they offer this squinty eyed mall ute & call it a Cherokee??

I agree...I thought I was just getting old....How come Jeep has come out with so many great concept vehicles(mostly based on the Wrangler) then they offer this squinty eyed mall ute & call it a Cherokee??

My house has two Cherokees a yj wrangler and a 2008 grand. I was really hoping the new Cherokee would be more a Jeep than a suv. I drive 600 miles a week in my Cherokee and love every mile. I was just hoping it would be a new Jeep.

Looks like it was born on top a tree fell out and hit ever branch on the way down

Funny you should post this today , I just saw one for the first time on the road today in my town and I picked it out from three blocks away. I was amazed to see it but not real thrilled at the appearance . Well , the platform design takes all the worry out of trans , t-case and exhaust getting wrecked off trails and on rocks . Got that going for it anyway, no more skid plates ?

Back