The Jeep I Always Wanted

southtj

When I was a kid I remember seeing these around and thinking they were the coolest thing ever. I always wanted a Jeep pickup but it wasn't meant to be.
1976_Jp_J-10_Honcho_color-483x494.jpg
1976-Jp-Honcho-Ad_2080x1930-494x458.jpg

Looks like I may finally get my chance at a Jeep pickup in 2016.

I love the old Jeep trucks - they just look cool. A real Jeep pickup would be great - I just hope it's got a good tow rating (better than my wrangler).

I think this thing is just sweet:

k-bigpic.jpg

I love the old Jeep trucks - they just look cool. A real Jeep pickup would be great - I just hope it's got a good tow rating (better than my wrangler).

Yeah, I would love that one exactly like your pic, same color and all. I'm not counting on it being able to tow much more than they already do. High center of gravity and short wheelbase do not make a good tow vehicle. I don't care though. I'm not going to be towing with it anyway.

Yeah, I would love that one exactly like your pic, same color and all. I'm not counting on it being able to tow much more than they already do. High center of gravity and short wheelbase do not make a good tow vehicle. I don't care though. I'm not going to be towing with it anyway.

I believe that the Unlimited Wranglers could tow a bit more -[FONT=Arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]3500 lbs, since they had a longer wheelbase, and I'm betting the pickup would be built off that frame. It just seems like when you're selling pickups you need to brag about the towing capacity (pictures of your truck pulling the space shuttle are a bonus).

Back