Any criminals here besides me

Gennybro

Come on man somebody chime in and give some advice, we is all bros here no matter what side of the line we walk on. The man is considering becomeing a corrections officer, let's help the dude out , let him know of the type of person in uniform that you respect most.

Mine is , the person that dosnt take no crap nor dishes it out[unless absolutly necessarily} respect and honesty,easy going but at times ya think he needs to be put in a sraight jacket]
And Gennybros drinki g to many be ers. night night yall

Last edited by a moderator:

Even if there are some criminals here, I doubt that any of us...I mean them would admit it. :redface:

I've got several friends that are officers of the law in one way or the other. One is a State Trooper that is a member of this site. I wont give his name, he may chime in if he wants. He was a Marine before he became a S.T. The thing about him I admire the most is that the job hasn't changed him. He is not cocky or arrogant, he's the same guy that I worked side by side with working in a lumber yard just outta highschool. He's easy going and would give you the shirt off his back to help you. He will not take crap from anyone, we see eye to eye on this. I feel you have to be respectable to be respected. I'd say law enforcement is a tough job. I don't think it's for me at all. I wouldn't want to deal with the public on a day to day basis and worry about all the liability that's in the job. I've seen that it changes some people, some it don't. If it's what you want to do or think you should give it a try I say go for it. If you don't like it you can find something else. I'd say it'd look good one a resume for your next job.

The men in uniform that I like the most is the firemen. And if they have the fire gear on, oh yeah I have lots of... Respect. Red suspenders, very respectful. Maybe it's the authoritative attitude that comes with that uniform. I respect that, too. I'd respect that anywhere.

What are we talking about again?

Ya baby, I like the girls in uniform too. I inspect them at all times

Even if there are some criminals here, I doubt that any of us...I mean them would admit it. :redface:

I kinda screwed up a little on the nameing of the thread, tried to go back and change it,but couldnt figure out how to do it. Outlaws is what I was going to change it to. But none the less ,outlaw is a criminal
I dont really consider myself a criminal. Did some really stupid stuff that got me into a lot of trouble. Basically reacting to things with my emotions instead of my intelligence,add whiskey and ya got a screwed up person. that dosnt give a darn cause they are only useing there head for a hat rack.
I started this thread with the idea that perhaps it could be a little educational and informative to the other members of the crew here, Particularly the younger folks here whom are just starting out in life.
If I had just sit down and had a little chat with myself or someone else when I was bent out of shape and thought things out ,instead of getting angry and stupid on whiskey. I would have never went to jail. But we live and learn ,and if we can pass on a little info about our own life experience. Maybe,just maybe it well help someone else. Enough of my noise.
Hope yall keep a tight ship with your selves,and dont let your emotions or anouther persons emotions dictate your actions.

...I started this thread with the idea that perhaps it could be a little educational and informative to the other members of the crew here, Particularly the younger folks here whom are just starting out in life.
If I had just sit down and had a little chat with myself or someone else when I was bent out of shape and thought things out ,instead of getting angry and stupid on whiskey. I would have never went to jail. But we live and learn ,and if we can pass on a little info about our own life experience. Maybe,just maybe it well help someone else. Enough of my noise.
Hope yall keep a tight ship with your selves,and dont let your emotions or another persons emotions dictate your actions.

Well I didn't get in trouble because of emotions or whiskey even though beer was involved. We'd only had two apiece (seriously) when we got caught. We were 18 but I think we can still chalk it up to childish mischief. It was 1986 and my buddy and I were cruising around with nothing to do. We'd already cruised the McDonald's parking lot and the video arcade when he tells me that he heard that if you did (thing on other thing) you could set off the railroad crossing gates. So I say, let's see if that's true. We go to the (thing) store and get supplies and head to the nearest crossing. There is a major railroad track that runs through the middle of the city with multiple crossings so we had no problem locating a sweet spot in the dark. So we proceeded to make the gates go up and down. Gate down, cars would stop, gate back up, cars start to go, gates back down. We never could hit a car but it wasn't for lack of trying. We got bored at this two lane crossing so we left the gates down and went a few streets down to a big intersection and did the same thing. Gate down, cars would stop, gate back up, cars start to go, gates back down. Still couldn't hit a car. Bored again, we left the gates in down position and started to leave when we see a car start to speed into the shopping center parking lot we were in. I try to get the car in gear and head out when he pull in front of me, jumps out and with his hand on his gun shouts, "hold it right there. Railroad Police!". So, he detains us, calls the real cops and we go to jail.

Jail wasn't a pleasant place but the corrections officers were all very nice. We were two 18 year old preppy kids that really didn't look like we belonged there. When they asked what we did and told them they just laughed. One got all serious and gave us a lecture but we did deserve it.

We got charged with tampering/altering railroad equipment. On the day of court we were in the front row and the prosecutor turns to my Dad (a lawyer) and says, "you know it's national railroad safety week don't you?" Oh, man I thought we were screwed. Luckily the Judge dismissed the charges and my record is clean.

Moral of the story is don't do stupid crap. These days it's likely we'd have served some real jail time. The jailers were nice to us but who knows how they treat others.

I've never been charged with a criminal offense, as an adult. And my juvenile vault is sealed, so I'm never talking!

I really do belive that I had an angel sitting on my shoulder and looking out for me dureing my late teens and 20's. Didnt make it to prison only by the grace of God.
I woke up one mourning with this guy banging on the car door that I was sitting in,after a night of drinking. Rolled the window down, and he asked me to move the car cause a plane wanted to land and I was sitting in the middle of the landing strip.
Well, I was siting in the drivers seat, looked down and the keys was in the ignition. I said well sure,drove it of to the side of the hanger and sit there wondering what happened. Figured it must belong to someone that worked there that I had been drinking with that night. I sit ther for a while and nobody came around.
So I said to heck with it and went and got some breakfast at a diner and went to work. But it was bugging me, who in the hell does this car belong to. After a couple of hours at work, I told my boss that I had to take the day off cause I had a problem I had to attend to.
Went to the car and found a credit card in the glove box, found the persons name in the phone book and called them up. Asked them if they had this certain type of car, they said yes it had gotten stolen the night before.
I'm like darn,well I got it. To make a long story short, told him where to find it. I was worried as hell that I was going to prison for grand theft auto.
Didnt get caught but I sure was sweating it. Sober the thought of stealing something never enters my mind .Drunk on whiskey ,I turn into a person that I dont like. Sorry ,to you whiskey drinkers but I'm totally against it. I still drink beer but whiskey handles me,and I cannt do it.

Wow, some interesting stories. I flew under the radar most of the time, and never got into trouble. Not for want of trying though.

Now, this one time at band camp...

we used to surf naked, a lot. skating and riding pools when people wern't home.

Ha ha ha, yup. Cristina would not like it.

Lol. Wonder how you got the keys. Hah.

Beats me, maybe somebody else stole it and I ended up with it,I havn't got a clue. Hell, I must have stole it. But he was not happy when I told him I had it.
He says, You came in my yard and stole my car! I said well I had a little to much to drink last night and I wanted to get his car back to him.
He's then telling me that he dosent know what I may have done to it ,and go drive it in the river. {figure he must have wanted the insurance money out of it]
I says ,theres nothing wrong with it ,it runs great. I told him where I was, and he asks isn't there a police station right across the street. I looked over and sure enough there was a police station. Told him yup that's right where I'm at, he tells me I better get outta there cause he's calling them right now.
I just dropped the phone and got out of there, wiped the car down from my prints. left the keys in the ignition and locked the car,and left. Then sweated for the next couple of weeks thinking the police may knock on my door at any time. I wouldnt wish my 20's on anybody.

I "accidentally" (I didn't know) ran through a speed trap at about 160 mph in the prairies while test driving my Mazda RX2 twin turbo race car (after several cold barley sandwiches) I went to light a cigarette (quit smoking shortly after that) and dropped the lighter in my lap. I looked down for a sec and next thing I knew I was airborn and I landed in the middle of a corn field (apparently the road turned and I didn't)
After I stopped, I saw several red/blue lights so I shut the car off till they went away. On the way back, I pulled out to pass a dump truck on the 4 lane and he decided to change lanes just as I passed, bumping me off the highway. The car did an endo and landed on it's wheels. Took a few hours for the shaking to stop and I drove home much more sedately after that and sold the car shortly after.

Back