Ghost face here, making another spontaneous appearance

Snitty

Snitty here. Not sure that too many of you from these days will know me, or would still remember me. I see a few familiar names around here and there. I was here back when the website opened, way back when computers were pedal powered by feet, under the desk. A friend and myself did the first Jeepz forum SOA lifts on our YJs back about 7 or 8 years ago. Financial bombs struck, life had to take different courses. Had to park the Jeep, where it will hopefully not meet its final sink hole. It was a wonderous animal. I've been hoping to get the chance to get back into having a Jeep be part of my life, as I have never lost the Jeep life in me.

For those of you who recognize me, great to see you again... For those who don't recognize or remember me... You're among a great, knowledgeable, helpful group of people. I regret not having the chance to keep up as often as I would have liked.

Who's still around from the original gang? Who moved on? Who's been in the game since my departure? Who's got the machines of envy? I'm interested. This forum was a huge part of my life for an important period of my life.

Great to get to come say hi... I miss this community

Hey Snitty, I'm still here and remember you. :mrgreen: Good to see you again.

You can take the guy out of the Jeep but you can't take the Jeep out of the guy (or gal). You don't need a running jeep to hang out here, stick around.

Hey buddy, I haven't been on in quite a long time myself, and decided to poke my head in tonight. Ha! Hope all is well.

Back