Broken hearted jeeper.

That's it I've had it! To heck with the darn computor and all the little gadgets to use with it. I'm a gonna go read a book.

Hey GENNYBRO ! Come back ! Just wanted to say thanks for bringing back a thread we all had fun with ! Like to say thanks to all who posted here too . Thanks guys and gals ! Your really a great bunch !

I got it, yahoo,wopeeee. Just had to go to bed and regroup.
My friends pretty happy with his waggy now,and slowly getting it in some kind of decent shape. He was finding places where it was held togeather with duct tape and even found a couple of pairs of vice grips holding things togeather. One was on the exhaust pipe,forgot where he found the other one.
He had concerns that the transmission was going bad. It's an automatic and the previous owner was useing it to pull trees out of the forest for firewood. Well just a couple of days ago he noticed a pair of vacume lines on the transmission wasn't connected to anything,got those hooked up and it runs just fine. For 800 dollars I dont think he made a bad deal at all,included was an extra set of tires. here's some pics. Opps forgot to put the before pics first

Attachments

• pics for broken hearted jeeper 003.jpg
    pics for broken hearted jeeper 003.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
  • pics for broken hearted jeeper 005.jpg
    pics for broken hearted jeeper 005.jpg
    821.3 KB · Views: 17
  • pics for broken hearted jeeper 002.jpg
    pics for broken hearted jeeper 002.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 21
  • wagoneer 005.JPG
    wagoneer 005.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
  • wagoneer 004.JPG
    wagoneer 004.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
  • wagoneer 006.JPG
    wagoneer 006.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Best of luck to your friend as he prepares to get his mighty J truck roadworthy and reliable . Nice pictures , hope to see this jeep in here more often soon !

Back