Why, just why?

southtj

Why would you take away the most identifiable part of a Jeep and replace it with, with ... that. This is the company to blame.
jeepjkuglyassgrille.JPG
jeepjkuglyassgrille2.JPG

And don't think that the ugly is just for JK's.

jeeptjuglyassgrille3.JPG

Wow and those prices. ?........ eyebulge.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab

New age baby, sorry about their luck, they haven't got a clue as to what its all about. But thanks to this site, like rock and roll will never die, neither will the jeep.
Imagine the next jeep , rocket powered to send us into space to explore, [jeep] go where no critter has ever went before. Keep the faith bro.

Must be a customer base for them to take that step. I'm not one of them. They look like Jeep knockoffs to me. To each their own though. It's a Jeep thing to morph the Jeep to the individual's taste and needs. I cringed when I saw my first 'slammed' and 'chopped' Wrangler years ago.

Just FUGLY!!!
I love my seven slots so much, Im trying to find a way to install a winch that doesnt block out my jeep's "smile"

Must be a customer base for them to take that step. I'm not one of them. They look like Jeep knockoffs to me. To each their own though. It's a Jeep thing to morph the Jeep to the individual's taste and needs. I cringed when I saw my first 'slammed' and 'chopped' Wrangler years ago.

I'm familiar with this site. They came out with a bumper attachment a whole back. Just as ugly. No customer base, gone a month later. The guy who makes this stuff is pretty clueless.

Back