I have not been around much my cancer came back

54cj3b

As you all may have noticed I haven't been around much lately .

I have gotten really bad news

My cancer came back

this time it's not going to be a walk in the park

the first battle I won after intense kemo and a bone marrow transplant

giving me 5 years I wouldn't have had

This time around isn't so easy

the Drs told me if I under go kemo it can instantly kill me since I no longer have a healthy immune system

They told me with no treatment I have a chance to survive another 18 months until the cancer takes it's toll

I am already at peace with the out come and willing to accept it

I intend on enjoying as much as I can while I still can

I plan on going skydiving tomorrow with my daughter and enjoy every last moment I can

I'm not going to just sit back and let it take over

Last edited:

Live life to the extream...
Enjoy the time your given...
Because the lord is calling home.

Peace be with you my brother.

Life is just something we all have to get through before the fun can begin. I'm sorry about the news but I'm glad to hear about your out look on it. Enjoy sky diving!

Sorry to hear the bad news but glad to see that you are going to enjoy every moment of what you have left. Make the most of it and enjoy as much time with your family and close friends. The memories that they will cherish forever. My family will be praying for you Brother. God Bless you!

I think selling your jeep is the worst thing that you could do to yourself right now, and I am totally against you doing it. You know that is part of who you are. Everyone here whom has had to depart with there ride regretted it, dont do it to yourself man. God bless ya , and i wish ya the best bro.

Prayers are with ya. Skydiving...whew I'd be like a cat being held over a bathtub of water at the jump door. There would probably be a stain in my suit...maybe even on my chute! Have fun with it.

had a blast me and my daughter jumped from 28,000 ft WOW it was a blast Thought the shoot wasn't going to open
Great Adrenalin Rush

Good for having fun. While I'm bummed that you have to sell your Jeep, I think that's the right thing to do. I love my Jeep too, but I'd much rather go sky diving than spend 40 hours sanding down some body panels.

Just live for the moment with the people that are special to you.

We are all diffrent in the way we look and feel about things, it just really brung me down selling my jeep.

I admire your peace with the situation. Here's to every sunrise, every sunset, every storm, and every conversation in your future.

If we all treated every day as if it were our last, the world would be a better place.

Very sorry to hear your bad news. Stay busy making memories, your outlook is awsome!

Did I miss something? I didnt see you mention you are selling your jeep. Did you ever get that "glass" hood you spoke of?

Back