quadratec

plarivee

well after 10 years, 4 jeeps, and thousands of dollars, i am done with doing business with Quadratec. They must be doing so much business now that they dont care about my business, or messing up my order, and making it right :x I have literally never done business with anyone else, and would like to know what everyone else is using (besides Quadratec) for all those great jeep parts. Thanks guys and gals. :)

I use Quadratec all the time and never had a complaint. I did have a problem with a soft top I ordered once but they were quick to make it right. The sent me a new top and told me to keep the problem one.

What kind of problems did you have?

well after 10 years, 4 jeeps, and thousands of dollars, i am done with doing business with Quadratec. They must be doing so much business now that they dont care about my business, or messing up my order, and making it right :x I have literally never done business with anyone else, and would like to know what everyone else is using (besides Quadratec) for all those great jeep parts. Thanks guys and gals. :)

Hello plarivee,

Please PM me your info so I can investigate and see if I can assist you.

I use 4wd, Morris, Quadratec, and Rough Country, depending on the part.

I also buy alot of Jeep parts on Amazon. It's always pretty easy to get your money back, or return an item that you buy from them.

Ok, so i finally got all the parts i ordered, a month after ordering them. It had originally started when i ordered Corbeau baja seats. i called to order them because i know there is a list of various brackets and adapters for jeep, depending on what seat you order, and model and year of Jeep you have. so i thought, why not call and make sure ill get the right stuff instead of ordering the wrong stuff myself, wrong. even after calling and speaking to someone there i still got the wrong stuff, and after calling back it cost me 98 bucks more to get the right stuff, and another 2 weeks of waiting, and waiting, with no compensation, or expedited shipping from their mistake. I sent a nice long email explaining that i was upset and should not have to wait so long again, when i did not order the wrong parts, the wrong parts were ordered for me. And after a 2 page e mail, i get back that i should call and talk to someone again. well whats the point of the email service? so i put a post on FB knowing these days that someone is watching it at all times, and would be in touch with me quickly, witch they were. after all that i was refunded some money to compensate for everything that happened, and i usually am extremely pleased with them but lately ive been seeing more problems with them. I am wicked happy with my new seats, now i just have to figure out how to get some seat belts back on ? in my infinite wisdom i realized after i took out the factory seats, that the buckle is attached to the seat, not the floor.

Ok, so i finally got all the parts i ordered, a month after ordering them. It had originally started when i ordered Corbeau baja seats. i called to order them because i know there is a list of various brackets and adapters for jeep, depending on what seat you order, and model and year of Jeep you have. so i thought, why not call and make sure ill get the right stuff instead of ordering the wrong stuff myself, wrong. even after calling and speaking to someone there i still got the wrong stuff, and after calling back it cost me 98 bucks more to get the right stuff, and another 2 weeks of waiting, and waiting, with no compensation, or expedited shipping from their mistake. I sent a nice long email explaining that i was upset and should not have to wait so long again, when i did not order the wrong parts, the wrong parts were ordered for me. And after a 2 page e mail, i get back that i should call and talk to someone again. well whats the point of the email service? so i put a post on FB knowing these days that someone is watching it at all times, and would be in touch with me quickly, witch they were. after all that i was refunded some money to compensate for everything that happened, and i usually am extremely pleased with them but lately ive been seeing more problems with them. I am wicked happy with my new seats, now i just have to figure out how to get some seat belts back on ? in my infinite wisdom i realized after i took out the factory seats, that the buckle is attached to the seat, not the floor.

Hello plarivee,

I tried to reach out to you to see if I could help with your order. Please PM me your order number.

Kahdir Johnson
Web Sales Manager
kahdir@quadratec.com
610.701.3336 x 311

I love Quadratec

Especially my new AEV Heat reduction hood.

The time it takes to receive an order has very little to do with the company as a whole. There can be many variables. Often just one employee had a lot on his mind while processing the order. Or there was a shipping error. If you've been using them exclusively for so long don't let one error ruin your partnership.

In spite of reading post like this and from Utah jeeper, I ordered from quadretec and low and behold even tho I gave them the correct part number they managed to send me the wrong part...I'll update this if I get the problem resolved.

I should update mine, but after talking with them they refunded the shipping cost. I had no choice but to modify them myself. With 115 degree heat you have to have a top on to run the a/c.

I was thinking about a trip out west at the end of July, looks like that is not a good idea.

I was thinking about a trip out west at the end of July, looks like that is not a good idea.

Come on out....

ForumRunner_20130630_011259.png

Just notice the time too

Back