Finally back in a wrangler

MattMayTJ

A year and a half ago I traded my 1997 TJ, it had the 2.5L with a soft top and half doors. I bought a 2012 VW Jetta TDI it was an awesome car but after a week of owning it I regretted getting rid of my jeep. So as of Friday I am once again a proud jeep owner. It is a 2003 jeep wrangler rubicon with full doors and a hard top, I love it.

Attachments

• image-222899837.jpg
    image-222899837.jpg
    460.1 KB · Views: 111
  • image-1445286681.jpg
    image-1445286681.jpg
    579 KB · Views: 138

Welcome back to Jeep ownership!! Nice looking Rubicon, good choice. It looks like it's pretty stock and in good condition.

Had a VW GTI and traded in for my wrangler.. I love VW's but I will never give up my wrangler... That was 10 years ago.. Welcome back

Man, I'm happy for you. I imagine you was on a natural high jumping back in the saddle dureing that first few miles you drove it. I'm still jeepless currently, but my day is comeing. Yahoo!

Thanks everyone it's good to be back. Terry I think reading that you changed out an axle kinda made me lean towards the ruby, that and now i dont have to worry about lockers now I just have I get some worthy tiers and I think I'm good.... But prob not

Haha rude dog, it's the same color just different top and doors. And I was thinking gas mileage, never going to make that mistake again.

They are nearly twins. Was your top originally black, or was it re-painted? Mine came that way. It's called dark kacki. Some day I"ll get it sprayed black. Ps: Doors, we do match as I was lucky, mine came with red full & 1/2 doors. Your going to love it. I like the 4 to one transfer case and lockers. Makes going down & up inclines slow and controlled.

Back