Wrangler won't be updated until 2018

While this may seem like a drag to all jeep enthusiasts and all future ones too , its still good news that the jeep is still alive and I think that's a good thing ! Hope Chrysler can keep the jeep name strong for many more years !

I don't feel strongly either way. I know that new models normally boost sales, however Detroit News says that this could be a cost savings (by keeping the existing models). I imagine the aftermarket guys would like to get more life out of existing JK products.

I don't feel strongly either way. I know that new models normally boost sales, however Detroit News says that this could be a cost savings (by keeping the existing models). I imagine the aftermarket guys would like to get more life out of existing JK products.

The JK seems to be popular aftermarket as there are a lot of mods and I've seen many owners who favor the 4 door as a family and recreation vehicle alike . Hoping that is a sign of what people want in their personal selection but also hoping that the off road crowds voice will be the main stay of the future of jeep and that marketing and budget find common ground for all . As long as sales remain strong for all models , It is my hopes that Chrysler will give the people what they want . Long live the jeep !

Not a fan of how the JK's look, I would like to see a new model in 2018.

While the JK would not be my first choice in a new jeep , I am glad it is still being produced . I would not like to see JEEP outdone by something else , like a hummer . Please !
I still think it is an awesome and very capable vehicle though , I have a lot of respect for it .
my number one choice would be a TJ , its in line with the YJ and CJ in every sense of the name JEEP . To me , that means everything . A jeep has got to be nothing less than the jeep that has always been !

Last edited:
Back