stuck lol

95YJ Nh

Fun day till I got stuck oh well time to vacuum up the water lol

ForumRunner_20130810_181454.png

1995 YJ 4.0L V6

That looks like a pretty good stuck. How long did it take to get out?

Took about 15 min once I got my buddies winch hooked up. The bad part was me going out to hook it up lol. The long part was the clean up water filled a little above the door about 6" inside jeep. So had to remove all the floor mats/rugs and power wash and scrub them to keep the smell from lingering. It was fun though.

1995 YJ 4.0L V6

been there done that. luckily my jeep doesn't have carpet and is rhino lined inside. good job gettin out though!!!

Thanks. Not sure I'm putting the carpet back in now that its out I might just leave it bare till I got the money for a liner. Carpet just is a pain to keep clean.

1995 YJ 4.0L V6

I would never drive a jeep with carpet in it still!! Smells and causes rot and rust. My jeep is coated inside with tan durabek and green durabek outside(basically truck bed liner). Love it. Clean the entire rig with a garden hose -inside and out

That's something I'm going to have to look into. Thank you, what cost go on a good interior liner? Doing this build on a budget and learning new things as I go.

1995 YJ 4.0L V6

Well I would highly suggest ordering durabek on line and not using the cheaper shit from the parts store. They have 18 color's and also you can get the rubber particles in a number of color's as well. I did mine prob about five years back and still looks bad ass!! Note:: you need the durabek 18 though as that's only one made with a uv protectant . Ok the stuff comes in gallons or quarts. I would just buy a gallon myself. Cost me about $120 I think. They have rollers u can buy from them if u want to roll it on, also can be applied with a brush, or you can also spray it with a gun. I did a little of all with mine and I can not tell the difference anywhere on my rig. Highly suggested product!! I chose green outside and then tan and black on interior. Good luck and any more questions feel free to ask!!

Back